Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
it is very graphic and some parts made me feel ill,but having said that it was very interesting and good to see whats in these animals, very educational.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
markhill said:
it is very graphic and some parts made me feel ill,but having said that it was very interesting and good to see whats in these animals, very educational.
Very educational indeed! I just had another look, not because I like gory pics but because I have only ever seen diagrams before.. I have certainly learnt a bit from these pictures. 8)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I actually found that really interesting. Im studying this kinda thing at college at the moment! Was doing dissection last week, so Im sure this would actually be really useful to my tutor.

Thanks to liam for posting it :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Although very graphic I agree with everyone else.. very educational... its not the parts of the snakes you see or know about, makes you realise a bit more about your snakes and how everything is placed inside them.

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Nothing gross there, nothing that you don't see in the butchers window at the end of the day, justa different species than normal. Very interesting and educational pictures.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Fixx said:
Nothing gross there, nothing that you don't see in the butchers window at the end of the day, justa different species than normal. Very interesting and educational pictures.
true but in the butchers window u dont see the animal b4 it ends up in pieces

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wow ......so THATS what go's into a snake !

very interesting .

Take care

·
Registered
401 Posts
Very interesting.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
That is truley interesting! Glad to see stuff like that doesn't get censored from the interweb cause it will offend some... Still helps you understand the snake better so it cannot be bad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts