Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to have a burmese cross reticulated python as my bf bought a snake and its a typical looking burm apart from its flatter face, it has a wider front , its head is like a retic but pattern is a burm,
didnt know if it was possible

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? i had never heard that
it might not be 1st gen it might be 2nd or 3rd gen as its stronger on the burm side

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just looked up bateaters and OH MY F***** GOD
there worth a lot of money, the guy who sold him swore he was a burm but one look and i thot he looked more retic in the face

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its got a more burm pattern than those but def retic face, its an adult too
guy wanted shot of it
ill try get a pic its a bit hissy too, unsure of its temperament so far, he said it wasnt a biter

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah... lol :lol:

That's why if you picked it up for less than a couple of hundred quid it's most likely a burm. But people do sell things on without fully knowing what they are, so maybe it could be a cross? Best way is post some piccies :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will get pics as soon as, he never said how much he paid cos i would prob moan lol, he prob paid whatever the guy asked , hes bn saving up a while for a burm. Love to tell him i might be right about the retic thing, he said it wasnt possible. So i joined this forum to find out lol

Seems odd, if it is just a burm then its face is def not, could it be any other kind
a burm pattern and a retic face???

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tsk, women always have to be right don't they lol :roll:

But yeah, tell him it IS possible but wait till you get some pics up on here and then the burm folk can get their beady eyes on it. There's a few keepers on here and people who have had a lot of experience with the larger boids. They should be able to help you out on this one :)

G

·
i doubt very much it is lol...dont know withouit pics though obviously.
bateaters are sterile too if im right on that

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Get some pics up, the most common clue is the eyes. So if it has retic eyes then i'll know straight away.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
its so pretty...i want 1...do they go through hbrid vigour...which is were they grow bigger than the parents??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts