Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-14ft

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guess this one is mainly for the big snake club :wink: but I would like to know a few basic things about your Retic's & Burms! Basically what is the average size of these beauties and what size enclosure you got for them?

most stuff you read on the interweb will give you general ideas and I know they can get anywhere between 14-20ft and possibly a little more! I'd like to know what size your are and ages I guess...

- welshgaz

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
reticulatus said:
Can you increase the size range, you're around 6 or 7 feet short to small for me to vote.

Average adult retic sizes for males and females are 12-14 and 15-20 respectively.
Yeah like I said I cocked the poll up :shock: I had somehow managed to pst this thing 3 times and deleted the others :oops:

I didn't think that males were that small.... I expected everything to be at least over 15ft! 14ft is well within my range 8)

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol... I'm trying to convince the misses that I'm allowed one!

I reckon I got a nice little space lined up in the flat that I can fit a 6*3*2 or even upto a 8*3*2. She once said I couldn't have a snake, got a corn, then I wasn't allowed Boas, I now have 2, shes now saying I can't have a retic, watch this space :p Think its going to take me a little longer on this one though :wink:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well its going to take me a while to gather the funds for a the ret' and b to build the viv' of which I'll probably need 2 but then if I build a 4*2*2 for him once he's out grown that my Boas wil be ready for it! 8) Kills two birds with one stone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.