Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm currently waiting to hear back from one of my local rep shops (A&J's in Locking, Weston) about some Hogs that they're expecting in.

And the suspense is killing me!

Was it this bad for everyone else who had to wait on snake news?

:lol2:

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
So I'm currently waiting to hear back from one of my local rep shops (A&J's in Locking, Weston) about some Hogs that they're expecting in.

Every time I have had to wait for something to hatch and then feed from a breeder.... the suspense is terrible!

What Hogs you after?

·
Registered
27,924 Posts

Yep I had to wait ages for my little hoggie to be ready for her new home and had to wait ages trying to find my baby MBK.

Though remember, good things come to those who wait. :2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every time I have had to wait for something to hatch and then feed from a breeder.... the suspense is terrible!

What Hogs you after?
Well, I'm hoping to get my hands on a CB11 Western although I do appreciate it's coming to the end of the season now. I'm hoping to get a normal as I think they're just stunning, although with a bit of saving up I think an albino might be on the wishlist further down the line ;)

He (the rep store) said their breeder was coming in this afternoon so he would know what was coming and at what sort of prices.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. I'm longing for Donny show to come round so I can collect my pair of Slowinski rats but ohhh time is going so slowwwwwwwly.

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Well, I'm hoping to get my hands on a CB11 Western although I do appreciate it's coming to the end of the season now. I'm hoping to get a normal as I think they're just stunning, although with a bit of saving up I think an albino might be on the wishlist further down the line ;)

He (the rep store) said their breeder was coming in this afternoon so he would know what was coming and at what sort of prices.
My little girl is a CB 11, 5 month old normal Western Hognose and she's great, bags of character and attitude and her colour and markings are just beautiful :flrt:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I waiting for my new pinstripe and pastel royal to be eating ok so I can collect them. Time is really dragging!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome a Criminal Minds fan :flrt:

My girl is 21cm and 13g as her feeding has been a bit up and down.
Aww she's still so weeny *goosh*

Love CM although I do miss Mandy Patinkin (Gideon), that man is just so many levels of awesome.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know exactly what you mean. I'm longing for Donny show to come round so I can collect my pair of Slowinski rats but ohhh time is going so slowwwwwwwly.
I'd love to go to Donny, although if I was collecting anything from there I'd be wearing holes in the floor from pacing! :D

Ooo lush, a pastel royal? They're stunning :D

I'm worrying myself by just how many snakes I'm drawn to. I think some self-restraint is in order else I'd be bankrupt!

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Aww she's still so weeny *goosh*

Love CM although I do miss Mandy Patinkin (Gideon), that man is just so many levels of awesome.
She's teeny but she thinks she's a huge rattle snake :lol2:

He was my fav character, it's not the same without him in it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's what made me fall in love with them. Their 'I'M GONNA KILL YOU! RARR!' huffiness was just too adorable for words. It was like 'yes, you will kill with me cute' :D

I like Elliot, they've really developed his character, moreso than I think some of the others.

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
That's what made me fall in love with them. Their 'I'M GONNA KILL YOU! RARR!' huffiness was just too adorable for words. It was like 'yes, you will kill with me cute' :D

I like Elliot, they've really developed his character, moreso than I think some of the others.
Mine does everything but play dead, no way for a little lady to behave :lol2:
My fav character is Garcia, I love her :2thumb:

·
Registered
22,115 Posts
Great stuff! Hoggies are lovely.

I didn't wait to long for mine but am currently waiting to collect 4 more snakes (well 3 new ones one is mine but has been staying with a friend) and I'm so excited :D

·
Registered
3,393 Posts

Yes absolutely lol, im picking one up later in the week and its killing me waiting lol, was even worse waiting to see if i had actually managed to bag it in the first place

1 - 17 of 17 Posts