Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to apologize in advance for the length of this post but there is a lot that needs to be said, as it is very important to the RFUK community as a whole, please bear with me and read it through to the end. We’ve been told we are only allowed to post this in Classified chat, which gets relatively few views, so I ask everyone that reads this to mention it to their friends and try to spread the word so we can save as many folks as possible from being scammed.

Some of you will have already read about some of our recent problems with the snakes myself, Ssthisto and Alan1 bought from ‘Craig Ford Python Man’ on these forums. If not, you can read the relevant thread here:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/classified-chat/284093-unhappy-craig-ford-python-man.html

We feel obligated to inform everybody else about the things we have discovered while pursuing this issue even if it means we can’t further pursue getting what we consider to be a fair refund. I previously posted quite a hefty description of the situation as we understood it then but it seems a few facts were unclear and I apologize for any confusion. Thanks to some more information we’ve received, we now have a much fuller picture of what's been going on. I'd like this thread to stand as a warning to others so they can make up their own minds and maybe learn from our mistakes.

Before I go any further, I'll clarify who the main parties are in this mess...

Ssthisto and myself (bought snakes from 'Craig Ford')
Alan1 (also bought snakes from 'Craig Ford')
Craig Ford (‘Craig Ford Python Man’ on RFUK)
John McCulley (aka Jonnyboy and now Noah's Ark Couriers)

John lives in the Tyne and Wear area near Newcastle. We can provide his physical address, landline and mobile numbers as well as other real world information to anyone that wants to make sure they avoid dealing with him in future. Please contact either myself or Ssthisto privately if you have any questions.

We’ve previously thought that Craig and John were the same person for reasons I’ll cover but they have connected from different IPs so we thought they could, in theory, be different people. We’ve recently had definite confirmation that they are one and the same person. As we now understand it, Craig Ford is an alias of John McCulley. There is absolutely no doubt about this. John has persistently denied any connection between them. However, we can prove otherwise and are now in a position to share that information publicly, as well as a much more detailed account of his illegal operation and the scams he has been running.

We’ve also previously mentioned Callum as Craig had us pay the funds into Callum’s PayPal account because he supposedly owed him money for his car insurance (which was a lie). It looks like Callum (Crazycallum on RFUK) might have just gotten caught in the middle while trying to help out a friend. However, we have recently learned that he has been allowing John to log into his RFUK user account. Make of that what you will. We have also been given reason to believe that Callum has known all along that John and Noah’s Ark are the same person despite claiming they weren’t publicly.

A bit of background we now know, John has been buying royal morphs from Bob Clark in America. These have been shipped in to Cold Blooded and transported up to him at his home address. He has been selling some of these animals, amongst many, many others via the RFUK classifieds under the name Jonnyboy. There have been a few minor grumblings about his animals before but nothing major has been made public. John maintains his dealings are completely separate to Craig’s and that he has only dealt with him in his capacity as a courier (Noah’s Ark).

Recently, ‘Craig Ford Python Man’ has appeared on RFUK and he has begun selling royal morphs. We now know he is not actually the person selling these animals. The animals that Craig is 'selling' are being bought by John (mostly from Bob Clark), shipped to John’s address (via courier, though now he will most likely collect them himself as Noah’s Ark Couriers) and also dispatched/picked up from John's address (by courier and customers). ‘Craig Ford’ gave Alan1 the same address (John’s house) to collect the animals from in person if he wanted to, before any courier arrangements were made - So why would John, as the impartial/uninvolved courier he claims to be, have the animals in his house prior to delivery/collection method being agreed?. It would appear that these animals never leave his house between being delivered and being shipped out to RFUK buyers.

We also know that John is trading animals on a commercial scale. John/Craig have easily sold more than a dozen royal morphs recently. John has just received a delivery of twelve more and bragged to the courier that he had another thirty upstairs that were ready for sale. If we're conservative based on their advertised prices we can average snake value at £400. If he manages to move on those animals over the next two months it could net him a turnover in excess of £20,000 for this quarter alone and that's just the royals. If you look back through Jonnyboy's posts you can see how many other animals he's been selling through the classifieds over the last six months or so. The range and diversity of sales shows that this is far more than can be accounted for by his own breeding and personal collection. This is particularly concerning because to purchase animals and resell to the public on a commercial scale you are legally required to have a pet shop license but John has never referred to himself as a pet shop or business of any kind prior to Noah's Ark Couriers. He has even said publicly that Noah’s Ark Couriers is his first business.

Even without third party confirmation, we know Craig and John are the same person by the fact they’re using the same address and John is the one taking and uploading all the photos for the animals being sold by not only himself (Jonnyboy), but also Craig Ford. All of these photos (save those that were specifically requested) were taken and uploaded BEFORE the adverts for them were listed on RFUK, placing all of the snakes in John’s possession prior to any buyers or courier arrangements being involved.

We discovered this through a few pieces of information. Firstly, that photos of both John's and Craig's snakes have been taken against the same background, on the upturned lid of a polybox, which appears to be the same kind that they were delivered in by John as Noah’s Ark Couriers. Secondly, and most importantly, all of the pictures for both people's classified ads are uploaded to and linked from the same Photobucket account. The Photobucket account is in John's name. This Photobucket account has also been used by Kevin-the-Rasta (an RFUK user that has been banned) and Tango-the-cornsnake (real name Michael Thompson, another recently banned user that has had PayPal rule against him in claims relating to scamming at least two people on RFUK).

You can read about Tango-the-Cornsnake scamming people here:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/classified-chat/277186-tango-corn-snake-rip-off.html

What seems to be happening is that John McCulley is running a commercial scale venture re-selling high end pets to the public (apparently without the required pet shop license) and has been trying to hide it. To help shift animals without raising suspicions about quantities, he has created at least one alias and has approached other people to advertise animals for him. John may also be trying to distance his identity from selling the animals directly as he has just started up Noah's Ark Couriers which could be seen as a conflict of interests that I'll detail a little more later.

John and Craig are the same person, the two identities are sharing online resources to advertise and make their sales and dealing the same animals through the same address. John/Craig has been sharing those same online resources with two now banned RFUK usernames, at least one of which is a known scammer (Tango-the-Cornsnake also lives in the same area btw). It is now clear that these people all know each other (several may be the same person) and have been helping each other trade via RFUK.

Now that we’ve set the scene, let’s talk about Noah’s Ark Couriers and all the unusual happenings around their sudden appearance…

We bought our snakes from ‘Craig Ford’ and the delivery was originally booked with Darren of G and D Exotic Couriers (despite asking, we were never given the details of the courier by the seller). However, it wasn’t booked by Craig Ford, it was booked by John McCulley… wait a minute, I thought we bought from Craig Ford and John had nothing to do with it? Not so, unsurprisingly John has been lying from start to finish.

As I’ve already mentioned, the snakes were in John’s house all along and he’s the one that’s been trading behind the front of ‘Craig Ford’ (in that respect it makes no difference whether Craig Ford is an accomplice or an alias). John even mentioned selling animals to ”some bird in Huddersfield but now some guy has gotten involved” (that would be Ssthisto and myself) to Darren (G and D Exotic Couriers) in a phone conversation. The only point at which I was involved at all was when I phoned and spoke to ‘Craig’ on a mobile number because he PMed Ssthisto with the number, asking us to call him.

Craig Ford gave us his phone number as 07930867777… and I have no qualms about posting it publicly, as John McCulley (Jonnyboy, Noah’s Ark Couriers) has repeatedly publicly posted that phone number as HIS personal phone number. For example:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/243333-sale-08-red-blood-python.html

Still going to claim you aren’t involved John? You should really have been a lot more careful about what information you gave out. It was going to catch up with you sooner or later… or did you think nobody knows how to do something as simple as use the ‘search’ function on RFUK to check your details when something seems suspicious?

The phone call was to tell us he couldn’t get the snakes delivered on Friday because the original courier was fully booked (this was a lie, Darren still believed he was delivering the snakes at that point). He then said he’d spent the day phoning around and found another, more expensive courier that could collect the snakes on Saturday but that he would cover the extra cost (this was a lie, John already had the snakes all along and would be delivering them himself while charging us full courier rates). This phone call took place on the 29th of March, a few days before ‘Noah’s Ark Couriers’ sprang into existence on the forums (April 2nd).

As John was the one with the snakes, and the person I spoke to on the phone (while pretending to be ‘Craig Ford’), he didn’t find a courier – he miraculously created one. He then cancelled all the agreed animal deliveries that he had booked with Darren (Darren had given him preferential rates on other long distance deliveries on the condition those deliveries were also done through him as a bulk deal). When Darren did the courier run of the twelve snakes up to John on the 4th of April he was then told that the other deliveries wouldn’t be going through him despite the fact that Darren was ready to take the snakes for delivery and we’d already paid in full, including courier costs. John (as Noah’s Ark Couriers) has tried to claim he has had no involvement in this:

“Well I'm sorry about that, if somebody tells me not to send their animals then I can't go ahead and do it can I? Please look at this from my point of view.

I don't get told who has paid and who hasn't. I am just here to pick up and deliver.”

That entire statement is a blatant lie. John had the snakes to begin with, at least a couple of weeks before his courier company popped into existence online, because he is the one that took the advertising photos and booked the original delivery to us with Darren. He then refused to let the arranged courier do the run so that he could deliver them more cheaply himself and at his convenience (They twice failed to deliver on dates they had promised us). I won’t go into a blow by blow account of how deliberately dishonest everything that John/Craig said and did around then was because there is just so much. Needless to say everything we were told was either an outright lie or deliberately omitted important information to deceive us.

Something I find personally annoying is that he led us to believe that Noah’s Ark Couriers was an independent third party and that is very important in high value long distance purchases. A lot of people like using a reputable courier because the courier can verify the condition of the animals at collection and do the same when the package is opened at the other end. Some even offer to take photos to prove the condition of the animals. The fact that I opened the box and took photos of the snakes in front of the ‘courier’ is now worth nothing because that courier either was, or is in the direct employ of, the person that sold the snakes. That is a serious conflict of interests when there is a dispute. Craig/John deliberately misled us before, during and after the delivery over this issue and anyone else buying from them will be placed in the same untenable position.

The convenient timing of when Noah’s Ark Couriers appeared and the fact that it is also a business employing quite a few people (at least four different people have been seen in the vans) but is not on file with Companies House seems a bit suspicious to me. In addition, there are concerns about the validity of the relevant insurance he is required to have for this sort of business. I’d recommend that anyone who even considers using them ask for proof of their DEFRA issued animal transport license (I know I’d love to see it) because they seem to have appeared very quickly between canceling the courier they had already booked and becoming their own. They either do not have a license or lied to Darren when he agreed prices with them based on a bulk lot of deliveries which they intended to do themselves in order to get better prices through deliberate deception.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, that’s a lot of typing. Unfortunately, there is still more going on here so we’ll now move on to a brief overview of a few of the scams we know about.

The first is what John/Craig tried to do to Alan1 and ourselves. We’ve spoken to Bob Clark and as a businessman, he can’t give us any details of specific orders and transactions (although we now know from another source that John has been putting commercial mark-up on the animal prices) but has confirmed he has sold animals directly to John McCulley and that he has not yet shipped any ’09 hatchlings into the UK. That means our snakes and Alan’s are unusually small ’08 hatchlings but we also know Bob was very upfront about that and informed John of it before purchase. After just one or two feeds, ours have started piling on weight amazingly fast so they have arrived in the country small and were immediately resold without being established as feeders.

By itself that isn’t so much of an issue but John/Craig has been advertising his snakes as being more than twice the weights they actually were to make them more attractive and people were agreeing prices based on those figures. Paying for a 500g snake that might breed at the end of 2010 if it grows well is very different to receiving a poorly fed 200g snake that won’t be ready to breed until 2011 at the earliest. Especially when they are part of carefully planned, long term breeding projects that have had thousands of pounds invested in them.

So, when we and Alan opened our boxes, we were understandably annoyed. We messaged ‘Craig’ immediately to say we weren’t happy with the size of the animals and asked to discuss it with him. We also messaged ‘John’ at Noah’s Ark to mention we were concerned that our snakes had arrived absolutely stone cold despite them advertising their van was heated (and mentioned the snakes were smaller than described). We got a prompt response back from Noah’s Ark saying they would check with the driver if the “electric blankets” they were using were working… but nothing from ‘Craig’. If he had acted like a responsible seller and gotten back to us to discuss the issue, we would have worked something out in private so none of this would ever have become public knowledge… I’m kind of glad they didn’t now. Instead, it took two days, a public dispute thread on RFUK and a formal PayPal dispute for him to get back to us at all. Even then, it was only to say he wouldn’t give us any refund, partial or full. We replied, detailing our complaint in more detail and trying to open up a dialogue but we have, to this day, not received a single communication from ‘Craig’ beyond that one response.

He did briefly post on RFUK saying he would give us a full refund if, and only if, we let the courier (Noah’s Ark) bring the snakes back to him first (keep in mind they came from John who IS Noah’s Ark). He would also not confirm when or how the refund would be made. PayPal will usually only force a full refund after the seller confirms they have received the goods back (and there are funds in their account). John was acting as both the seller and the courier (while pretending to be two independent entities) so all he would have to do is have the snakes collected from our door, throw away the piece of paper we signed for collection and say we never returned them and we’d have no recourse. As he had already proven they could not be trusted, we considered this to be completely unacceptable

Later, Callum told us that Craig said he would give us a £50 partial refund “when he had some money” if we dropped the PayPal dispute. This was much lower than we thought reasonable and made us think that if he can’t afford to immediately refund us as little as £50, how were we supposed to believe he could or had any intention of refunding the £820 we gave him if we accepted his terms and allowed the snakes to be collected by Noah’s Ark before he’d give us the full refund.

But that’s just ‘Craig’ right? John insists that Craig is just a customer and he was just acting as his courier so surely John isn’t a known scammer? He’s blamed everybody else for the conditions he shipped animals around in on his first courier run and has no explanation as to why animals that were supposed to be heated were all delivered stone cold. He can’t possibly have a bad record for animal welfare in his dealings, can he? Sorry, but we know a lot more about how John does business and what conditions he deems acceptable and he’s far from innocent.

I mentioned right at the beginning that there had been some “minor grumblings” about the animals John has supplied to people, here’s an example. It turns out that John himself has been running exactly the same scam as ‘Craig’ for quite some time, under his own username. Steve in Peterborough (Sab6517 on RFUK) bought a yellowbelly from John via the RFUK classifieds in February and guess what? When it showed up, it was half the weight it was advertised at. Steve has posted several times on Jonnyboy’s classified threads since then to warn people to be careful and pressure for accurate weights. That’s probably one of the reasons John wanted to start listing them under a different name, so he could get away with repeating the con for a while longer.

How about the opinion of people that John has bought equipment from recently?

“Rite W****R, owes me money and just comes out with dog S**T! wouldnt believe a word he says” – Shropshire-vivs (RFUK member)

Worst of all, a short time after making our complaints public, we were approached in private by someone who bought from John previously when he was using the name Jonnyboy. Her name is Clare and she’s from Darlington (Darlo_Gal on RFUK). She has given us permission to quote her about her experience buying from John.

It is quite a sore point even now i'm a softie when it come to my reps lol. Johnnyboy advertised a breeding pair of bearded dragons for sale end of november time last year. I sent a couple of messages to him enquiring about them arranging prices and confirming they were a breeding pair. I went upto collect them on around the 2nd December at his house. I was around an hour late picking them up due traffic so when they were calm and cold he explained he had unplugged them earlier in the night so they were ready, as I said I was late so couldn't really complain. I held the female first and remarked how large she was he replied she was gravid (I have no previous experience with breeding beardies only ever had them as single pets) She looked lethargic however she was very cold so put it down to this. When he went to get he male out he scuttled up a tree and acted very nervous so I stupidly said not to bother him as I didn't want him stressed for the journey.

I looked at him in the viv and said he was small he admitted they needed fattening up a touch. He also told me he had had them a week his mate had apparently given them to him in a swap for a snake but lizards weren't his thing. We agreed to £160 with a four foot viv. I paid and left. I went round the corner in my car and asked my partner to put them in a carrier I had brought with me (I asked him to get it out the car at the house but Johnnyboy said they would be fine in the viv...again me being blind) He did so and remarked how light the male felt.

When we got home I set the viv up the heat bulb and UV bulb weren't working! I know these could have broke in transit as bulbs are fragile but it seems a coincidence with me. The viv was a disgrace, at his house I had noticed a bit of mess however I know what beardies are like! Under closer inspection a 'mess' was an understatement. Put fresh bulbs ect in as the temp rose I noticed the male becoming more alert I noticed he was like a rake and the female slightly more aware of her surroundings but unmoving. About an hour after we got home the male was starting to wander and went past the female who went to attack him. I knew straight away something was wrong and seperated them, luckily I run a rescue so always have spare vivs!

Instead of dragging out the rest of the story i'll say it went downhill from there I stayed up with them as I was worried about the female. I decided to give her till morning and if no better I would take her to the vets...she died at 2am, three hours after we got her home.
The next morning I took both the male and female to my local rep place, the owners have known me for years and are used to me going in for advice with rescues. One of them had a look at the female and literally went white. I asked him what his opinion was on what couldhave killed her and he literally replied 'you want the full list? This girl has so many things wrong it'd be extremely difficult to pinpoint one thing' I was amazed I mean of the two the male looked the worst she just seemed lethargic. She had...both her back legs dislocated (poss one of the reasons why she was 'lethargic' poor thing could walk if she wanted to), eggbound, calcium deficiency, extreme dehydration, dangerously underweight (being gravid hid this to me) and a infected prolapse.

That took everything out of me...on a personal level I was stunned anyone could do that, I considered giving up all my reps and was in a state of shock for ages I didn't have much time with her but the pain she must have gone through especially in her last hours which were spent in my home...it still hurts.

The male I was asked if I wanted to leave him there as he wouldn't last the week and would just make it worse on me. I figured it for the best, I have experience in lots of areas but I didn't want him to die on me after what happed with Angel (female) But when I looked at him I knew I owed it to him to try so I took him home. He was 250g underweight he was a skeleton but he managed to last the week, four months on he is doing fab is now 265gms. I took him upto the rep place the other week and the guy was shocked at him surviving and looking so well he affectionally called him the walking ribcage but I call him Draco lol.

I contacted Johnnyboy and I honestly thought I was being fair by only asking for a partial refund for Angel I can't remember if it was £50 or £100 he just argued and argued with me and the place I was in at the time I couldn't be bothered so left it. Looking back I am gutted that I missed the feedback deadline and didn't do a thread on it, I was scared of people jumping on me for not checking them properly and sticking up for him.
His scams aren’t just limited to RFUK either. By tracing other places online that he has used his Photobucket account, we found out some interesting things. He has been caught scamming someone over a car too, using the same username, Jonnyboy. At first he makes out that he’s been scammed over a part but towards the end of page three you get the full story about the scam John was pulling:

The Peugeot 206 Info Exchange Forums The Drivers Lounge Free Chat What should I do? Have I been ripped off?

The fact that the victim in this case had reported him to both the police and PayPal (who took it seriously enough that they agreed to release his registered details) explains why he had to have us pay the money into someone else’s PayPal account. His account has already been identified by PayPal as involved in serious fraud.

So you see, you don’t have to just take our word for how underhanded, deceitful and shockingly negligent John McCulley is in his animal trading activities and business practices in general. We originally started out simply disgruntled over a transaction with ‘Craig Ford Python Man’ but I’m truly shocked by what we’ve found out while trying to chase up that seemingly straight forward issue. Whether or not Craig Ford even exists isn’t even particularly relevant now because it’s become clear that he’s most likely acting as nothing more than a second identity for John McCulley to sell livestock through.

Still not convinced? How about we directly we quote John’s own words from MSN transcripts provided to us by someone who doesn’t approve of John’s business ethics:

(14:46) Jonny: yeah ive done that, it was [email protected] and had my address and real nam
(14:46) Jonny: but i changed the email to [email protected]

(15:49) Jonny: he said they are really small
(15:49) Jonny: ive been selling them as 300g lol

We have more transcripts but they mention how much Bob sold the snakes for and we respect Bob’s confidentiality.

Everything I’ve said here can be backed up by people that have had direct dealings with John/Craig or can be confirmed via IP trace or online information that can be accessed by anyone. Even if they now delete the images from the Photobucket account, the links to them can still be seen in their forum posts. After reading everything that I’ve laid out here, I find it hard to imagine that anyone could consider John McCulley and Craig Ford as not at least complicit in each others actions (if not the same person as we suspect) relating to the sale of animals via this forum, their shocking lack of regard for animal welfare, and repeated and consistent attempts to scam people. Even if you reach the unlikely conclusion that he not out the deliberately scam buyers out of money, the deliberately deceitful way in which he has been proven to conduct business makes him completely untrustworthy.

John McCulley seems to see the niche market of reptile keeping as a honey pot for him to plunder at the expense of serious keepers that actually care about the animals. As such, we will be preparing another version of this report to post to other public reptile forums.

Once again, I offer an open invitation to John McCulley (Jonnyboy, aka Noah’s Ark Couriers, aka Craig Ford) to come here and publicly explain himself. He certainly has a lot of explaining to do.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
blimey that was a read,,,,,,but a very good one......i dont no what to say tbh but thankyou for all the info and warning to other potentail buyers, i dont no how many people would of gone to the lengths you have to get to the bottom of this.........well done and i hope you get great satisfacton of seeing these idiots go down the pan so to speak

G

·
If everyone who reads this thread puts a link in their signature then that links to this thread then it should help.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Thanks, Ben, that's a very good idea indeed :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
i had to read it twice to take it all in!
this is mad :censor:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
What I find most sad in all of this is not that this person would scam money out of people, but that poor, innocent animals are caught up in it all.

That poor beardy, I am actually in tears just thinking about her.

I know you, Onnisarle and Ssthisto have both lost money, and I am sorry for that, but I do feel glad that you at least have these two little snakes and will take good care of them.

I am pretty sure plenty of people must be greatful for this thread, me included. I was tempted to buy a few snakes from 'Jonnyboy' but was put off as he was very vague in his answers and wouldn't give exact weights, or proper/further pictures. Something just didn't seem right.

Once again, thankyou for taking the time to expose this scammer.

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
Jonnyboy contacted me reagrding some breeding stock I had for sale sept 08 and I didnt like his attitude at all so thankfully I didnt sell to him, reading this I worry what would have happened to the snakes.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Crikey that was a read and a half, I hope for all the innocent parties involved, that you receive some sort of compensation. And for the guilty parties I hope you get what you deserve...

I too shall help spread the word and put a link in my sig : victory: nothing worse than a scam artist :censor:

·
Registered
11,090 Posts
Wow, and to think I was thinking of using this noah's ark couriers a week ago, I think this should become a sticky and all of the guys accounts deleted and IP blocked...I mean what else can you do.
By the sounds of it I doubt he even has a license too.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I can't say what i am thinking :bash::censor:......have added it to my sig....: victory:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
this is quite worrying.has anyone actually had anything delivered by noahs recently-like the past week at all?

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
i'm confused.

can i have it in a readable post what the problem is please. All i can mke out is that somebody is selling snakes less than the weight they're advertised at. Yep it's morally wrong but bringing couriers and other people into the equation doesn't solve anything. The issue is, as far as i can make out, is with Craig / whoever, selling underweight snakes so why being Noah's Ark and all the other stuff into it.

maybe there is a reason for it but i don't want or need to read a 2000 word essay about the ins and outs of a cats arse to find out the important stuff.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
That is a lot of reading but well worth it. I was going to buy some royals from him not so long ago and just couldnt put my finger on why I did want to go through with it. Think I had a lucky escape. Adding the thread link to my sig now.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
i'm confused.

can i have it in a readable post what the problem is please. All i can mke out is that somebody is selling snakes less than the weight they're advertised at. Yep it's morally wrong but bringing couriers and other people into the equation doesn't solve anything. The issue is, as far as i can make out, is with Craig / whoever, selling underweight snakes so why being Noah's Ark and all the other stuff into it.

maybe there is a reason for it but i don't want or need to read a 2000 word essay about the ins and outs of a cats arse to find out the important stuff.

then why put daft arse comments up if your not prepared to read a 2000 word essay?? because if you did you would answer your own question instead of needing it explained by someone else.

Reactions: nykea

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
i'm confused.

meko.. youre not on the ball with this... ive noticed you slipping the last few days.. you getting any sleep.. or been hiting the beer again :lol2:

noahs ark ,,,IS craig,,,,, IS jonnyboy... youre the one usually moaning at people for commenting before they read posts...

let me simplify...

one person is pretending to be lots of people and scamming all over the place... the end

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.