Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I cant drive and would like to get more leos so was wondering what everyones views on buying reptiles, particularly Leos, online and having them couriered to you, were. Anyone recommend good sellers etc.
steve

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
ken at homegrowngekkos is great to deal with, and will courier too. i bought an enigma and a tremper albino super snow het raptor. about £800 worth and they are the tamest and best feeding of all my females

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Marks lepoard geckos is the one for me i have bought 5 from him and 2 on order service and communication first class geckos all in mint condition full history from birth parents weights sheds even poos lol first class breeder.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
No offence to people who do this sort of thing. But end of the day, if i'm buying an animal then i'd rather see it in person before i decide if i want it or not.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
yes trice it is always advisable if you can to see the animal in person although sometimes that very much wanted morph is miles away and it's not always possible, the best advice is to therfore to check out the breeder beforehand,ask them a few questions, ask about them to others, personal recommendation off previous buyers counts for alot, you'll find most breeders who advertise on the internet want to make sure their animals they have raised so lovingly go to good knowledgeable homes also and therfore it is in everyones interest to research beforehand the breeder and the buyer.:2thumb:

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
No offence to people who do this sort of thing. But end of the day, if i'm buying an animal then i'd rather see it in person before i decide if i want it or not.
yes i agree trice but as Mel says its not always possible to see in person it took me a long time to decide and bought one gecko first i asked questions and also have a good vet to check out condition of animals i have bought Mark and Mel have my complete trust and i at the end of the day have some amazing geckos all spoiled pets

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I will be getting a new viv soon (gotta wait until payday) and will definately use one of the breeders you have recommended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts