Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My girlfriend would like some more mice. The pet shops around here don't seem to have many different ones on offer so I wondered if anyone on here sells them, and what types they have. Also can they be shipped safely with a courier as that would be a lot easier than having to pick them up. Will be looking to get some just before Valentines day as she would like some for valentines day (Don't ask why!) Cages, food ect aren't a problem, just mice required. Preferably 2 females but 2 males would be okay.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Nerys breeds a fair selection of mice, not sure if she would courier but you may as well pm her.

She can sometimes take a while to reply, if you could see her massive collection of reps and furry's you would realize why, she is not always around like some of us.:)

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
I have plenty of fancy mice but I'm in Cardiff, bit far...

I have some different colours, chocolates, blacks, black & white, champagne, fawn, albino, not sure how many of each or which sex offhand. A nice champagne female almost due to pop will be keeping her babies. I have a few females that are about 4 months old. I don't really handle them that often but they are not jumpy and used to noises and people.

Send me a PM if you're going to be in the area at all.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Pet mice

You're welcome to some of mine. They're just chillin out at the moment, but I could defrost them for you.:grin:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
LOUIE has just put a topic up about selling fancy mice, if your still after them!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
heya

i do have mice yus, fancies, satins, balds, fuzzies.. multimammate, spiney..

also gerbils in about 10 colours.. rats, dumbo and "top-ear"

hamsters coming soon, fat tailed gerbils coming soon..

courier to Horsham is not available though.. but you are more than welcome to come and collect and see the zoo !

N

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
mice

Scoffa wrote
You're welcome to some of mine. They're just chillin out at the moment, but I could defrost them for you.:grin:

Gr8, Gr8, :lol2: Luv it !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.