Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'll take one of each, all females... At your normal rehoming fee of course...
Steve

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
thought you werent allowed to breed or sell siezures?
regards gaz

G

·
gaz said:
thought you werent allowed to breed or sell siezures?
regards gaz
this has been an ongoing argument on my forum today....she will not answer a a question properly....she had totally slagged me off.

i would like to say denise....im not playing your silly games...i know your not as innocent as you make out on forums to be...i am not jealous.

but best of luck to you and your future ventures with your `rescue` breeding project.

i hope you do get to run a shelter/centre...but for the reptiles sake.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well you cheeky bitch. I have answered all her questions on her forum and it has been her playing the games. No doubt her forum has been edited since.

Yes i am allowed to breed the snakes as stated by customs. all the funds raised will be going directly into the rescue centre with plans i have for the future.

there are always two sides to every coin. I have nothing to hide and DID answer all here questions but was given abuse and because i duidnt retaliate and gave suppotrtive answers it wasnt what she was looking for.

G

·
ok if you say so...im not going to start again here with you..
you`ve got a name as a rescuer....so peole are inclined to automatically believe you and never question you...you dont like it because i did!
i know your not as innocent as you make out as ive been told things by several people that dont add up....others need to realise that by having a title known as a rescuer does not automatically make you squeeky clean and an angel.
like i have said....best of luck to you...and your snakes and your future plans...

i hope you manage to get things off the ground with the centre etc....their good plans and i can see you got the reptiles in your heart.....i respect you for that.if you would like to discuss it further please email me or pm me

G

·
as i have said....im not looking for an argument...so pm me or email me.
i will not mention on here as to who has said what about you etc...as i dont believe thats fair.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have never broken the law. i have always the welfare of the reptiles at heart. if anyone has anything to say they all know they can say so. don't start trying to stir things up.
After all your the one with lots to hide but we won't go there eh? Now as i have told you before, get a life. If you don't agree with the law then good luck in changing it. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts