Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crazy: Any one had any? are thay good pets? recomended reading? viv size requirements?

i have kept a vailed cham before with no problems is this a big jump?

any help most welcome?

thanks,
cass :crazy:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

my favourite chams in the world EVER!!!!!!:flrt:

they are bloody excellent!!

not a huge jump but any jump in the chameleon world is a learning curve!
they get BIG! about 24 inches but they are bulky...need a big viv your looking at a 6x3x2 viv..need good ventilation but also need high humidity which can be a hard balance...

also need a big wallet..in this country you looking at £1200 for a pair and that is cheap!

woooohooo sorry got all excited i really do love em!:) :)

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had no idea they would be so expensive :-| ... ah well :crazy:

you got any BELIAL? would live to see some pics :)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Yea i love the parsons too. Gotta say though, my fav are the Jacksons!! LOVE those horns!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
i wish! should be rectifying that in march i hope!!:)
looked after some about 6 years ago..

you can get em for £1000 for a pair in belgium but still pretty expensive...unfortunately..cos the eggs are so hard to incubate..gestation is 18 months! not to mention the dia-pause and climatic conditions you have to simulate!

still WooHoo!:flrt:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
ark gecko has good taste :p tehehe

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
:) hehe of course

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
you would say that!!!:)
huh? sorry im being blonde. can someone enlighten me? or are you being rude about my love of horns?!:oops: :halo:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Sorry! was a comment to basky saying you have good taste. basky wants one herself hence the the whole good taste thing!!:)
but hey loving horns ain't bad!:lol2:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
or are you being rude about my love of horns?!:oops: :halo:

lol dropped yourself in it there :p

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hang on this if you wanna praise the jacksons horns then start ur own thread this is parsons country lol :crazy:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
it's the horn S that worried me!! plural hey!? that's just greedy!!:lol2:
maybe im just a big hornbag! (sorry picked that up off neighbours!had to use it)

hang on this if you wanna praise the jacksons horns then start ur own thread this is parsons country
MAybbbbbeeee i will.

did anyone see my idea for a kick ass cham cage that i posted in cham thred the other day? i really think it'd look awesome! ony concern would be the wood stain but im sure you could varnish it or something

·
Registered
5,316 Posts

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here we go...

I found this on eBay and thought it'd make a kick ass cham cage.. ventilation and all i reckon itd perfect for an adult so it couldnt climb out!

eBay.co.uk: LARGE DARK PAGODA-STYLE BAMBOO BIRD CAGE (item 160074927213 end time 15-Feb-07 20:33:08 GMT)

My bedroom is all thai style and i think it'd look so good with a nice cham in and some vines/bamboo and ivy!! someone should do it! if anyone wants to donate me a jacksons..............

yeah that looks cool :crazy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts