Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love the way he changes to suit his background, Snoopy really is one of my favourite boys :)

Jac

Failed camouflage:

Getting better:

Lovely collar!:

Nearly matching the wood:

And an epic win :):

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
He is stunning Jac. I have these on my wish list. I think they are amazing :flrt:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is stunning Jac. I have these on my wish list. I think they are amazing :flrt:
I know! You wouldn't think he was the same gecko in all of the pictures! I'm still working on slowly getting him used to me, then I can learn to handle him gently for weighing and general checking over... I am happy having him to watch though to be honest, he amazes me at least twice a week! Watching him shed is pure awesomeness... He uses his feet to pull it off!

I love these amazing geckos:2thumb:
Aren't they just fab?! I'm still unsure as to whether I'll breed him or not, he is nearly fully grown, but I just love the way he is, and I'm still learning so much about him :)

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
I know! You wouldn't think he was the same gecko in all of the pictures! I'm still working on slowly getting him used to me, then I can learn to handle him gently for weighing and general checking over... I am happy having him to watch though to be honest, he amazes me at least twice a week! Watching him shed is pure awesomeness... He uses his feet to pull it off!

amazing makes me want them more

Aren't they just fab?! I'm still unsure as to whether I'll breed him or not, he is nearly fully grown, but I just love the way he is, and I'm still learning so much about him :)
ahh ickle baby ones its a must :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh ickle baby ones its a must :2thumb:
Bwahahahaha! I best be saving for a female and do even more reading then ;) The babies ones are very darn cute!

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Me for a baby :no1:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Lovely pics Jac :)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
he is really stunning

add me too :whistling2:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow!:gasp::mf_dribble:
Hahah I know!!

Me for a baby :no1:
Nawwww Ok, you're number 1 for the list! Need to find Snoopy a good lady :flrt:

Lovely pics Jac :)
Thanks Julie, I can't stop taking pictures of him, he is wonderful..

Love these, you can spend ages looking for them in a heavily barked viv :grin1:
Haha yeah, some times it actually takes me nearly 10 minutes to spot him! But now he is settled, I can tempt him with crickets and he moves his head ;)

He is awesome :) I love him all stretched out :)
Yeah he is such a funky looking dude :D

Very nice :D, bet he would be almost invisible once he presses himself up against the wood :whistling2:
Aye, he really is!

me on the list then:no1:
Haha no. 2! Woop I've never felt so important lol!

he is really stunning

add me too :whistling2:
Woah number 3 :gasp:

Thanks you guys :blush:

awe jac he's gorgeous, I want , I want , I want ,I want
Thanks hon, he is lovely :)

xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts