·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
havemt heard anything myself

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess they must be out of stock, thought I was going mad as they are usally quite good at leaving updates on main page.

·
Registered
457 Posts
they are out of stock

a lot of suppliers are

a few european suppliers of frozen mice have shut down and there si now a shortage

and as such camzoo were let down

so need to shop elsewhere but prices are going up

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
no shit prices are going up... my normal supplier went from 12p pink to 18 in one go... not happy.

·
Registered
457 Posts
cornmorphs said:
no shit prices are going up... my normal supplier went from 12p pink to 18 in one go... not happy.
thats nothing, have seen prices double in some places

someone could do very well if they can breed mice cheaply now

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
too right, well i'm thinking about it lol.
i got your mice stilll. very handy, saying that they seem to have gone from 9 to 6 in 2 days?, no blood, no holes WEIRD

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Camzoo still have some mice in but you have to call up to see what they have and order over the phone.. our order took 3 1/2 weeks to get here but got here all in good shape..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have about 10 large breeder details, almost all are out...i serously might start up again

·
Registered
457 Posts
seriously there is a supply shortage, nothing that means you cant still get mice, it just means prices have gone up, and it is leaving a niche in the market for someone to move into

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I would breed my own but I cant kill the mice... just something I cant do so Im just going to keep buying.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Dont panic Mr Mannering (shows my age) contact louie on here they just set up racks to supply mice and rats at good prices :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just get a rodent reaper nny.

I am will have to think about breeding myself I only have a months supply left, well maybe two months at a push.

But the wife is a bit of a pain about it she doesnt like the thought of me bringing up then killing for food. women :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
maki said:
Dont panic Mr Mannering (shows my age) contact louie on here they just set up racks to supply mice and rats at good prices :wink:
tell me about it lol, i've had about 400 convos with him, trying to help him out

·
Banned
290 Posts
it costs me £8.59 for 20 pinkies here localy

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I paid £15 for 100 at Camzoo....

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i did pay £12 100, i used to pay £8 100