Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id just like to say after spending a fortune on phenomenal prices of mice/rats at local rep shop, I last week decided to give Camzoo a go, and also ordered bag of spagnum moss and Id just thought id recommend them to you all....the mice i have got are all perfect size, the bag of spag moss was about 3 times bigger than I expected, the packing was excellent, and in total has saved me na absolute fortune!!!:no1:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I live just round the corner from them and have used them quite a bit over the last year or so and agree with nat ,the service (and more importantly price ) are very good indeed. I know they have some big imports due in from indo in the next few weeks so its defo worth giving them a call to see what they have got!!!

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
When i checked there site they didn't have any rats?? Was going to go with honeybrook this time? Perhaps even just going there...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I last went there about 3 weeks ago and they were having a few problems with their frozen supplies - that may be why rats are off the menu on the website. I was told things should be back to normal in February.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I have just ordered another load of mice with them. I find them cheap compared to others and I havent had any bad feeds yet. No rats though which is a problem but hopefully getting some from someone on here.:smile:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
anyone order a rep?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Id just like to say after spending a fortune on phenomenal prices of mice/rats at local rep shop, I last week decided to give Camzoo a go, and also ordered bag of spagnum moss and Id just thought id recommend them to you all....the mice i have got are all perfect size, the bag of spag moss was about 3 times bigger than I expected, the packing was excellent, and in total has saved me na absolute fortune!!!:no1:

Paul won't be impressed!:lol2:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
It's good to hear Camzoo will soon have Rats as I need to place an order shortly when my lot come out of cooling. Their quality, prices, delivery and customer service is excellent.:no1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts