Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a pair of these last night and intend to sell them but im sure it would help if i new what breed they were thanks

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
type of flat rock scorpion i would guess

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i seriously dont mean to be rude. but why did u buy a scorpion without knowing what species it is first jut out of curiosity.
and soz i dont know what specie it is.
xsachax

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i seriously dont mean to be rude. but why did u buy a scorpion without knowing what species it is first jut out of curiosity.
and soz i dont know what specie it is.
xsachax
lol i dont even no myself i went to pick some lizzrads up from wrecexotics and he offered me these scorps cheap so i figured ah what the hell :devil:

·
Registered
11,083 Posts
I'd definitely go with some form of Heterometrus. Tail way too thick for Hadogenes and Pandinus have black legs.

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks very simalar to euscorpius flavicaudis the europoean scorion but don't quote me on that im not too good with scorpions

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just took it down my local rep shop and i cant remeber the name he said it was but its from africa very similar to the imperial just alot more aggresive

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
it looks liek some sort of imperial scorp it looks like a emp with brown legs.... loosk like they havent developed properly..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts