Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y the hell does it matter if some one works in a reptile shop or not and have people bitch at them about it
wow i used to work in the industry now i dont what is your problem (dragonsnake) is there any difference than you get more knowledge about various reps and care quicker than anyone else what is it jealousy if any1 can explain plz comment HERE and not on my classifieds like plebs!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
o dear

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Huh?

Another tantrum.... My mistake I thought this was a help and chat forum, not a knicker twisting competition...
:lol2:

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Wow, someone's not happy, maybe pm'ing the individual wud have been better instead of an attention seeking thread..............

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Slightly of topic but this thread will prob get closed anyway............

WLW is that you in your avatar? It isnt is it? ..... Nice pic (gets the fan as starts to feel hot lol)

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Slightly of topic but this thread will prob get closed anyway............

WLW is that you in your avatar? It isnt is it? ..... Nice pic (gets the fan as starts to feel hot lol)
Dont be silly....i am way to sexy to be photographed: victory:

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
Might I suggest that if you have a problem with some one posting on your classifieds threads that you report the thread in the appropriate manner and not clog up the other forums with threads such as this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.