Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this around 1993. All I can remember about it was it was about reptile and amphibian husbandry, it had a beige cover (IIRC) and it was a small, thin, long rectangular hardback. Pretty sure it didn't cover venomous stuff.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,953 Posts
Have you tried google with something like "reptile husbandry books from 1990's" and then look at the images that get listed ?

·
Registered
10,253 Posts
I had this around 1993. All I can remember about it was it was about reptile and amphibian husbandry, it had a beige cover (IIRC) and it was a small, thin, long rectangular hardback. Pretty sure it didn't cover venomous stuff.

Thanks.
I know the one! I had a copy too if its the one I'm thinking of. Only thing is, while I can picture it, I cant think what it was called.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE ONE!!!!!

I remember as a kid looking at the entry for BRBs and thinking they were the coolest thing but I couldn't get one as they were rare and expensive. I got my first ever BRB 6 weeks ago and I want to get a copy of that book so I can look at the really cool pic of a BRB in a tree and feel all good now that I have one.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
they sell it on amazon, used for £8.79 in hardback.: victory:
Pet Keepers Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians Hardcover – 1 Jun. 1990
by david-alderton (Author)

Reactions: MataLeo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts