Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everyone

I found this weed growing alongside the path in the park. I didn't have my camera with me, so couldn't take in situ pics, but it was growing quite low to the ground, similar to the way chickweed does, but it did grow a little bit up the way! My explanations are pants :blush:

So here's a few pics of the clump I picked, in the event that it's safe to feed. I looked through the sticky, but couldn't see it. I never see any of the weeds in the sticky! Except dandelions, sow thistle and clover....

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol2: If it was, then at least it might be useful!

Not for me, of course, I'm an angel...

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
Its not edible for tortoises, but I cant remember its name:gasp:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bundle Purplepixie. Pity it's not edible. I'm always trying to find different things for them. My SW seeds are going okay-ish though. 2 out of 4 pots have finally got stuff growing, but it's taken aaaaaaages!

Still got loads of seeds left, so will be trying some inside on windowsills, when my tomato plants are done :D

Not too bothered about the name anyway, not now that I know it's not safe. Thankies!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Bleedin Scots :lol2:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol2: tortoiselady, we get everywhere :D

I'm in Arbroath davie, and my OH works in Aberdeen. I love Aberdeen. Especially that huge Asda beside the ski slope. Loving it :D

I got my first turt in a shop in Aberdeen, almost 6 years ago. They told me she was a he and would be 7 inches fully grown. She started laying eggs this year and is approaching 14 inches :lol2:

Not that I mind really, love her to bits. I came across their number from when I was hunting for a turt and called, but it didn't work. I was wondering if they were still operating, cos I wouldn't mind going in for a nosy. They had lots of interesting things when I got my turt.

Can't mind what it was called, but it was down a side street off Union Street. PM me if you know the name of it, and if it's still open? Ta!

·
Registered
756 Posts

I'm in Arbroath davie, and my OH works in Aberdeen. I love Aberdeen. Especially that huge Asda beside the ski slope. Loving it :D

I got my first turt in a shop in Aberdeen, almost 6 years ago. They told me she was a he and would be 7 inches fully grown. She started laying eggs this year and is approaching 14 inches :lol2:

Not that I mind really, love her to bits. I came across their number from when I was hunting for a turt and called, but it didn't work. I was wondering if they were still operating, cos I wouldn't mind going in for a nosy. They had lots of interesting things when I got my turt.

Can't mind what it was called, but it was down a side street off Union Street. PM me if you know the name of it, and if it's still open? Ta!
i love the big asda too:mf_dribble::lol2: pm'd

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

Youse lot do indeed young lady! :lol2:

went to see my dentist for another session of white veneers - he and his wife are Scottish too, at least I can understand them! :lol2:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Youse lot do indeed young lady! :lol2:

went to see my dentist for another session of white veneers - he and his wife are Scottish too, at least I can understand them! :lol2:
:lol2: You'd understand me. My mum always says I speak 'properly' meaning I don't 'och aye the noo, fa's oot fir the nicht?' and all that. Well, not too much anyway. Hehe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts