Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone say what sex thes two water dragons are the first is 17" long the other may be to young 14"long he has a cut underneath that is healing

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
i think top one defo female, cant see clearly bottom pic.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
im looking for pores on the legs, and a split in the puch around the vent, the top pic has neither, the bottom one is hard to see as the pic..well could be either way with the light and stuff.

Google search "sexing water dragons" should come up with some comparison pics.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
bump.
Sorry I still dont know about the second one to be honest, could be a young male.

Can anyone else help here?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
But if they are a male and a female you can then get another female..

:)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh 3 females would be ok............ i reckon yourd end up with some horny ladies running around looking for anything that resembles Cock but...

Sorry I shouldnt have said that, thats realy bad..sorry... But i cant bring myself to erase it :)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
lol..they could indeed...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi manda its had that cut since we bought him/her in june it heals nicely then cos hes active it opens back up a bit. acctually it was our first dragon and didnt notice till we got home that one of his fingers is missing also. the other dragon we bought from a different shop. and no probs with that

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
oh right i was just being nosey lol looks like it could iof benn done on a hard sharp rock or something :(
manda xx

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Although quite drunk for 10pm I wouldnt sex either of them their not my type . No harm in a bit of flirting though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts