·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do ppl have snails :? :? they don't do much......do they :zzz:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
i dont know lol, same people have goldfish. maybe they like them, look good, diffrent ....my fish dont do much but they look amzing :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am really looking forward to getting some! They dont do much I guess but they are interesting and look different. Its the same with things like fish and stick insects, they really dont do much at all...theyre just interesting, and a hobby i guess.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I want to get some snails to feed to my lizard :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
its freedom of choice. its an pet not many people have got {unless your children have bought some in from back garden and have them hidden in the bedroom somewhere} why do people have any animal its personal chioce

·
Registered
225 Posts
snails are adorable, with their eye stalks waving in the air like that. and i like how they slime around. they are cute. i currently have 8 slugs. they are cute too. they are orange. and have nice long eye stalks, like a snail.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
snakes dont do a lot either if you think about it (well mine dont anyway :lol: )
yer but snakes are amazing, and they do! you must of bought a rubber one, and no, not a rubber boa!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts