Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone

Well got my baby bearded dragon yesterday and the plan was to let him settle in yesterday and give him his first bath today. So got up this morning and hes started to shed. Just wanted to make sure that its still ok to give him a wee bath or should i wait until hes finished shedding. Also is it ok for them to get a bath right after being fed. :lol:

One more thing does anyone know if its ok for cats to eat crickets, think mine might have got two last night :oops:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I give my beardies baths when their shedding and they really enjoy it and its makes the shedding process pass more quickly. Id make sure hes not stressed with coming to a new home first before bathing him today specially if hes shedding at the same time. If hes walking out onto your hand without any force then he should be fine and I dare say if he doesnt want a bath he will jump out like mine do and run away :lol:

I think Whiskas should do a cricket flavoured cat food. all 3 of my cats eat crickets

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks for replying. I think ill wait till tomorrow for his first bath. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts