Bush Dog
Kinkajou
bobcat
lynx
Ocelot
Toco Coutan
Sea Krait
Mantella(frogs)

dont have a clue how much they wouldcost and now little about them, but does anyone nowhow much they would cost (about) maybe Reticulas could help :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
you can get golden mantellas for £80 at certain times of the year..they aren't as rare as they used to be..painted mantellas on the other hand i've not see for a while...

and why would you want a bobcat or bush dog!!!? lol

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
noo there not all snakes thats why its in other pets and exotics. Sea Krait is a snake yes:D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
how much would the following cost with the correct licenses
Indri Not sure
Fennec Fox £1500
Bush Dog £800
Kinkajou £2000-£3000
bobcat £1500
lynx £1500
Ocelot Not sure
Toco Coutan Whats that ? Do you mean Toco Toucan ? If you do there around £1000+ but i have only ever seen one advertised.
Sea Krait Not sure
Mantella(frogs) £80
I have put the prices etc in bold, erm ...... the prices are also rough estimates although i can source certain thing on that list ... if your interested drop me an email or PM :-D

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can get these's?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm cant remember myself lol, think i did, coz thats were all the ppl go lol. but woudnt it say moved next to it :?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bush Dog

·
Registered
379 Posts
I always wanted an arctic fox, managed to find some for sale, no licence required, but Stu says no :cry: lol

Have you been on the Piedipers site? Lots of exotics on there for sale, and the good thing is that you have to be able to demonstrate great knowledge of the looking after of whatever species it is you want and show what enclosures etc you have for that animal before they will sell you it.

Piedipers' Ark UK | TSKA Commercial

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I always wanted an arctic fox, managed to find some for sale, no licence required, but Stu says no :cry: lol

Have you been on the Piedipers site? Lots of exotics on there for sale, and the good thing is that you have to be able to demonstrate great knowledge of the looking after of whatever species it is you want and show what enclosures etc you have for that animal before they will sell you it.

Piedipers' Ark UK | TSKA Commercial

Yeah that's the link i was gona give snake lover.
Artic fox for £95 on there !
And fennecs for £2000 the pair :razz:
Kinkajous £2000 the pair

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
can some one give me a link to the page with artic fox, and fennec etc. only page i can find sells mice nd rats.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks alot mate.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts