Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cos i found one in my bathroom light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt think they could climb, let alone go accross the ceiling to get into the light!!!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
they can climb surfaces which they can grip, they dont climb smooth surfaces very well though, i guess he just wanted to *look at the light, its so beautiful *

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
this is why you should have a gecko living in each room :lol2:

hows your babys from earlier this year doing? the male we got is huuuuuuuuuge now, over 60 grams !!!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i think they can.i found one in the bathroom that got in from downstairs so they must.i find crickets all over the dam place.they dog hoovers up what he finds.hes not to fond of mealies.only give them in the breeding season.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish i had a dog hoover, mine would be of the great dane variety hehe. damn mealies :)

my babies are doing well, iv not weighed the ones iv kept recently to see how much they weigh, i doubt anywhere near 60 grams though as the ones iv kept were from later in the season :) doing well though. just kept a RAPTOR and a super snow. cant wait for next season, need a mack het raptor male though as my boy turned out to be a girl :/ id swap one for a raptor if only i could remember who it was who suggested this to me lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts