Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i have looked at this for to long and all sort of colours are coming in to my head:lol2: in real life and not a picture some times i thinking its a golden colour, or a yellow looking colour, green? i cant make my mind up:lol2: help please. i had a picture where it looked a little light yellow a while back and some one said parents of a sandfire/normal may be. but got a new pic of him being a bit older and now looked at this pic and i think its look golden im confused :lol2:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
tbh in my oppinion hes just a normal:)

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
No, he is a citrus. Im positive lol. Ps, im crap at morphs. But i have a normal, and it is alot darker than that CITRUS ALL THE WAY :D

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
not sure mate looks like a normal x somthing but he is stunning though: victory:

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
thanks m8 guess will go with normal/sandfire unless told its a ...... till then thanks and thanks all
Normal / Yellow...

Sandfires come from the Sandfire Ranch in the US; they tend to be a very bright, vibrant orange. A lot of people over here don't seem to understand that; sometimes it's driven by greed (you may get more money for claiming that it's a morph), or just by ignorance (they were told that and believe that)... If one of its parents was imported from SFR, I'd expect you'd have paid a premium for it.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Normal / Yellow...

Sandfires come from the Sandfire Ranch in the US; they tend to be a very bright, vibrant orange. A lot of people over here don't seem to understand that; sometimes it's driven by greed (you may get more money for claiming that it's a morph), or just by ignorance (they were told that and believe that)... If one of its parents was imported from SFR, I'd expect you'd have paid a premium for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts