Reptile Forums banner

Can someone identify these leo morphs for me please?

741 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Cocoa 
#1 ·
Hello there..

Can someone tell me what morphs my leos are please? :) I apologise if pics arent brilliant!

Female, Pandora..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Male, (hes a bit of a heffalump) Ambrose - as in Ambrosia custard! :blush:

Just out of interest, what sort of morphs would any offspring be from these two if I were to pair them up?

Many thanks in advance, : victory:

Cocoa x

See less See more
#2 ·
First is a super snow tremper albino, the 2nd is a RAPTOR.

All babies will be mack snow tremper albino's het for eclipse showing various stripe/jungle pattern.

Reactions: spuddastu
#3 ·
Ooh wow, thankyou! :2thumb:

I am rubbish with morphs.

Would those sort of morphs be popular as hatchlings? Are people generally interested in them?

Got alot of research to do and I might well change my mind but I was thinking about trying to breed them in a few months, just once.

But dont want to end up with babies that nobody wants! :whistling2:

Many thanks
Cocoa x

#4 ·
Yes I think babies would sell, as they could be used for raptor, mack raptor, super raptor, nova and dreamsickle projects.

#6 ·
Ah, brilliant.
Thankyou! :2thumb:

Will start doing some serious research then - are there any really good threads/stickies on breeding leos on here?

And would you recommend incubating eggs for female, male or mixed?
Im not sure what people will want!

#7 ·
Google sleepyD geckos, she's on here, and she has an excellent and very comprehensive website and care sheets on breeding.

If you're breeding to sell, I'd incubate for females, if you're breeding for your own projects, breed for what you need and sell the rest.

#8 ·
Thankyou!

One more thing, how much would I be able to ask price-wise for them?
Ive had a look online and seen female Super Snow Tremper Albinos for £150 on average. These are ready to breed so obviously I wouldnt charge that much but does being het for Eclipse make them worth more or less?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.