Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have found some western hognoses, cheap. :) ( i have wanted one of these for absolutely ages)
only thing is they are in nottingham and im in east yorkshire
could anyone collect for me and deliver or know of a great rep courier which i could ask the seller to use. :D
all replies, completely appreciated, thanks in advance, rach xx

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
are these the 2 baby ones in Bulwell? If so I've arranged to have a friend collect them next weekend and I was posting a cheque down. Ifthey are still selling them to other people when they only have 2 (which i have booked) think i would send the cheque and just send my mate the cash for collection just in case I'm being dupped.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dunno where they are exactly, but just nottingham, lol, and the ad says he has several.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Replied to the advert, just waiting for him to reply.
May be able to collect the one/s you ant, i'm crap at geography. But if collection from Manchester is easier?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Fingers crossed for us both then! yay!
I'll beg my mate if he can drop of yours on the way back. Might be some serious begging and a prmise of cleaning his house! lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
god! gonna be sick if he dosen't reply soon! lol

I've been refreshing my emails like a mad woman. He also has some nice albino cali kings and I'm after another female and so is my friend.

I'm on pins and I know you are aswell Rach lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Right, just having my tea then I'm off down to pick them up!!!!!!!!!!!
so excited!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me too, lol, thank you pimperella, you are a great person, and i will always be a friend for you for this, cant wait to get my babies, im so jealous too tho, you already have yours :D

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG why do families let ya down??

Right then peeps, b.i.l says manchester is too far, so wont go all the way there, will anyone be willing to collect for me and meet at leeds(pref train station) as he will pick up from there, if not i will have to get a mate to get a 3rd party courier or something, to collect from pimperrella and bring to me. please can you help?? let me know soon as possible please if anyone can, i will be really gratefull to you.
thanks in advance, rach xx

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
actually if anyone could come all the way am willing to ay petrol. and i wont begrudge it of you, but i will of him, he is family and should want to help, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am soooooooo pissed off at him right now.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts

rach's 2
:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts