Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
I rehomed 4 corns the other day, and when i took them i just thought i was taking 1 normal and 3 amels, but they're all quite different, I tried taking some pics but they came out crap, so im gonna describe them for now, then put some pics up when i get goodens!

ok, corn 1:
not albino or anything its got the normal eyes its pretty much normal colours, with a lightish red back colour, and darker red blotches, but is almost missing the black round the blotches, if you look closely, you can see a faint bit of black at the front and back of each blotch but from a distance it jsut looks red, nothing like an okeetee.

corn 2. im pretty sure is your bog standard amel, orange back colour, red blotches and white lines round them , with red eyes, so yeah

no.3, is like my amel above, but the orange background is really really pale, like peachy white, from a distance it looks creamy white becasue it contrasts the red blotches so much, but if yuo look at it on its own, its peach. red eyes

no.4 back colour is a really warm yellowy orange, and the blotches are orangy red, overall looks really orangy, with no white at all round the bloctches, pretty little thing!

thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
pictures would help to ID them

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Top one sounds like a normal to me.

·
Registered
365 Posts