Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine never seems to stop eating,she has a 10 inch plastic plate filled to the brim with food,which we have to top up,a large leaf which she eats for breakfest,we have to keep our food away from her or shes into that to,and tried to eat my nose today,she about 2 years old and 600 grams

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
She's very small for 2 years. I would keep going and feed her what she'll eat. As long as its varied, and she should be growing like a weed right now so she'll need it :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do,she dose seem to be growing,and filling out,but when she was 4 months old she broke her jaw so she was tube feed for a couple of weeks and dropped a bit of wieght,then took a long time to put it back on

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
i do,she dose seem to be growing,and filling out,but when she was 4 months old she broke her jaw so she was tube feed for a couple of weeks and dropped a bit of wieght,then took a long time to put it back on
Aw poor little mite!! Well its good that she's all fixed and eating now :)

She'll put it all back on in no time! :)

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
she should be getting fed 2-3 times a day. my adults get a bowl each for breakfast and another bowl each later in the day.
i use huge big bowls for my iggys.like theseExo Terra Water Dish (Ex Large)

you wont over feed her she will only eat what she wants to eat.my rule is if they finish the bowl they can do with having a top up.
make sure your offering the right type of foods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.