Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Canon 350D Digital slr camera for sale with 18 - 35 lens, carry bag, battery and charger.
I have used it mainly for sport and landscape photography and have had several photos in national newspapers and magazines.
This is an ideal entry level digital SLR if you want to move on from compacts or simply want and better camera - compacts have huge limitatations when it comes to functions and zoom.
im looking for £200 with lens of £170 body only (includes bag,battery,charger)
thanks
ryan

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would it be suitable for use with standard EOS lenses? I've currently got the EOS 300 film camera which I hardly use 'cos it costs a fortune to process film. Is it still in good shape and all functions working fine, battery holding charge etc?
I am rather tempted!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM replied, yes this camera fits EOS lenses

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Damnnn I would so love one of these - don't fancy a swap for a custom corset do you hahaha

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
loads of interest in this so thanks,
as for px i will only px for rare gecko species
the camera comes with most of the stuff in this pic but this is not a pic of the actual camera for sale. the filter is not included and not all the booklets are there but the manual is.
paying on collection is fine

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forgot to mention, This was bought in the US and has a US plug with a british adapter. No other differences apart from the plug.
I have also ordered a new battery as the one at the moment doesnt last as long so can be used as a spare.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Leaving for exeter on sat so can drop between west wales-bristol-exeter on this weekend only!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sold
thanks everyone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts