Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, I'm selling these as I'd like to start investing in some more L-series glass.

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - MINT/LOOKS LIKE NEW - Purchased new from Kerso a few months ago, and used about three times. This is in absolutely mint condition, with no marks on the glass or lens body - and it's dust-free! This comes complete with the box, lens caps, warranty card and the manual/CD (still sealed in the wrapping). This also includes the Canon EW-83E lens hood. Price: £540 inc. RMSD, or any sensible offer over £520.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 Mk II - MINT/LIKE NEW - Purchased new from Amazon in August - used once and then put back in the box. Again, this is in mint/like new condition with no scratches, marks or dust. Includes lens caps, the box and everything else that came with it. Price: £60 inc. RMSD, or hit me with a sensible offer!

Payment by Paypal (Gift, or the buyer pays the fees) preferable, will also accept cash (buyer sends cash at their own risk, I will only despatch on receipt of payment and I would like to advise that cash is sent by RMSD. I will not be held responsible for cash lost in the mail!). I'm in the process of switching banks (and still waiting for HSBC to hurry up!) so bank transfers/cheques aren't really possible at this point.

No trades, thank you. :)

10-22mm...

50mm...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Prices revised!

Canon 10-22mm (with hood) - £510 inc. RMSD.

Canon 50mm - £50 inc. RMSD.

Sensible offers welcome. :2thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts