Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just bought an immaculate five month old used viv off ebay - 6ft x 2ft x 2ft with full set up for £50.

How lucky am I?

Looks like me and the boy will be getting our beardies for christmas after all.

Janine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
why cant i ever find the bargains ***not fair** having a strop now

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
janinemstead said:
Have just bought an immaculate five month old used viv off ebay - 6ft x 2ft x 2ft with full set up for £50.

How lucky am I?

Looks like me and the boy will be getting our beardies for christmas after all.

Janine.

OMG! Aint you a lucky girl! Your beardie are gonna be so happy! Just remember, if your getting baby beardies, your need to partition off 2/3 of the viv as it will be too big at the mo.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that was the one. Ideal for me as its just down the road.

Too good an opportunity to miss - at £50, photo or no photo.

The woman was really nice and phoned me straight away - she had only got it for her son at Christmas but the poor kid has broken his back and so is in Hospital - the beardies have gone to new homes (unfortunately - as I would of had them aswell)

She got it brand new from the Northampton reptile centre.

If it really is as immaculate as she says my Hub says he will give her another few quid to get her son something. Poor little sod.

Janine.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just remember, if your getting baby beardies, your need to partition off 2/3 of the viv as it will be too big at the mo.[/quote]

Thanx didn't know that - really hoping to get a couple of juvenilles (spelling????). But all advice gratefully received.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Dont forget to post some pics too once you get a happy family living in there :D Theres never any reptile bargains come up on ebay in my area and everything goes for the same price as in the shops :(

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice one :D , I had to make all mine. :evil:

·
Registered
391 Posts
yep! i hav seen sum good bargain on ebay but they are usually up towards the north - far to far to go.
Just the last couple of days there were a couple of good dealson there.

how do you post pictures on this site. we cant seem to get them to work. I use another forum that uses image shack and its easy to upload pix. I have looked on help - but wow sounds far to complicated!! :cry:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
thats great and its nice that your gunna give a bit extra :D

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
lizardlover said:
yep! i hav seen sum good bargain on ebay but they are usually up towards the north - far to far to go.
Just the last couple of days there were a couple of good dealson there.

how do you post pictures on this site. we cant seem to get them to work. I use another forum that uses image shack and its easy to upload pix. I have looked on help - but wow sounds far to complicated!! :cry:
upload them to imageshack as you normaly would, then when making a new post press the img* button, paste the link and then press the img buttong again and that will post the picture for you :)[/img]

·
Registered
391 Posts
oh thats great thanks for that!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts