Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i've recently decided i'm going to have a big unit of vivs built to fit in my room. i've filled all vivs except one, it's 5ft wide x 2ft deep x 5ft height. i'd really like another monitor but i'm having trouble finding one that would be suitable for this size viv. does anyone have any ideas please.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
what about an emerald tree monitor?
i dont know if itd be big enough at full grown but they stay fairly small and are the most beutiful lizard going.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
the height would be good for it too as they like to cling to trees. if u cant think of something big then maybe u could section it up and get several smaller thingS?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i had an ackie he was amazing sooo energetic
dan
i just had a viv unit biult and im filling it with carpet python and somthing else soon i think
pics in habitat section:)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
if i had a 5x5x2 right now though id prolly try my hardest to get a trio of frillys

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ye there nice i was going to go that way but decided against it as there alot of money
dan

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
emerald tree monitor, green tree monitor probalby the same dunno :roll: but there nice and i think that would be big enough. Or what about a coulple of Chameleons? tree monitors go for alot thowso yano up to you?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh emerald tree monitors and green tree monitors are the same thing

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. i'll look up peacock monitors now. i saw emerald tree monitors about 4 years ago and i liked them then but they were about £1000, don't if that has changed yet.
i'm goina have a cham in another viv :D
goina get a full unit built

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
glad ur finally getting ur cham basky :)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gotta sort out building the viv yet tho :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts