Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bosc has hidden herself so well under her substrate that we cant even see her now lol. should i be worried ?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have 4 hides in there all ready. 1 at each end and 2 in the middle lol

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Then i suggest he's a cheeky monkey! You give him all those hides and he uses the substrate :lol2:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
they like tight spaces so maybe you hides are to open. mine has a flat piece of cork bark on the floor and he has dug a hole under it so its nice and cosy :D blazeys monitor hides under the substate too :D i wouldn't worry bout it tho.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
lol my mum let the bosc out the other day and he got under the fridge. we had to take the kitchen apart, bloody sod.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
When he was smaller mine wedged himself under the flame-effect gas fire - luckily it wasnt on - we had a helluva time getting him out. They like hiding. If it's soil mix you're using as substrate and you have hides also, sounds like you got the mix spot on if he's using it :D It's good for them to dig, lots of exercise.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
ours smashed the back off the viv last night and went walk about and we couldnt find him anywhere. luckily we had the bedroom door shut so we knew he couldnt be far. We found him eventually, he had crawled behind a bookase and squuzed into a little gap beneath it. typically this was the last place we had looked and already stripped the rest of the bedroom :rant2: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
ours smashed the back off the viv last night and went walk about and we couldnt find him anywhere. luckily we had the bedroom door shut so we knew he couldnt be far. We found him eventually, he had crawled behind a bookase and squuzed into a little gap beneath it. typically this was the last place we had looked and already stripped the rest of the bedroom :rant2: :lol2:
Same happened to me when my leo escaped.. torn the room apart and was in the very and i mean very last place we could have looked!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts