Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its going to be a great day tomorrow just ordered a load from the spider shop its going to be the best day ever.Ordered 2 avic.sp juvi's,3 G.rosea,Lasiodora parahybana,Nhandu chromatus,Brachypelma albopilosa i just cant wait.I already have a N.chromatus and she is really beautiful to look at along with the rest of my collection but i have been looking for another avic for a while now just wished there was a B.boehmei lol.I love the spider shop ^_^

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've always found that one of the best parts of the hobby is recieving new T's, unpacking and setting up.

Hope it goes well mate, enjoy :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hmmm your excited to pay for them >.<'' They appear on my doorstep id boot em as far as i could. but good luck with it buddy hope you enjoy them

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
ROFL, I had a lot of pedelings arrive today.. got 11 adult Scolopendra arriving tommorrow or Friday and I cannot wait :D

Nice one btw, Spider Shop are A+

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yeah, glad you took the plunge and kicked out that supplier to your door that was telling you that you were housing them wrong. The spider shop has never said that to me :lol2:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
but he was right!! they shouldnt be in your home!!! they should be in torture chambers and big pits that theycan never ever climb out of !!!:whip:

·
Registered
652 Posts
:lol2:
if anyone doesn't know, Frase has a funny sense of humour, don't take it badly.

(he doesn't like spiders but he hides it well to spare our feelings) :lol2:

I know what I'm getting you for xmas lol :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
but he was right!! they shouldnt be in your home!!! they should be in torture chambers and big pits that theycan never ever climb out of !!!:whip:
What are you doing on the spiders board if you don't like spiders lol - you might get lynched and thrown into a pit of tarantulas!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
in the meantime you could sneak into his house and scatter urticating hairs in his underwear drawer. :no1:
Now that's just plain nasty :lol2:. It's the kind of thing that'd drive someone to a GPs .

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,I could not be bothered to buy from a local anymore so Lee is number 1 lol the dealer is a bit of a snob of the tarantula world i think not too good at it either lol.Im going to really enjoy them i love unpacking them its fun and just like xmas lol.

Just for you frase lol my Juvi N.chromatus.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah its a sponge its how i got her to begin with and had no moss to put in so it was a 30 min substitute till i got back from the rep shop lol i know its silly but by the time i got back the humidity did raise the extra 8% i needed it to first time i tried it but worked well.

I love this species she is lovely to handle but very nervous when she is in her tank.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I GOT THEM!!! it was so great unpacking them i felt so happy lol,Lee,Gareth did a great packing job best ive seen in years.My brother was here and the little 22 stone 18 year old was running fast from a 1cm N.chromatus lol.But im glad they are all fine very well packed not the least bit of cold anywhere perfect.Thanks spider shop for a great service.(post pics later after settle in)

·
Registered
652 Posts
fantastic!, yeah, the spider shop is great. I take it your brother will not be helping to rehouse the chromatus when it's bigger then :lol2:
and ignore me about the sponge, I really was just only wondering if it was a sponge or not as I couldn't make it out, I didn't know if it was something you'd used like some people use pebbles to stop T's falling in and drowning. You don't have to explain yourself, least of all to me :lol2:, at least you've got a decent trader to use now :2thumb:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Curly hair 4cm

3 of these beautiful rosea

2 of these sexy little avics
+2 shy slings :lolsign:

Na my brother is a baby when it comes to spids but then again he collects them but i know that dad does all the work.I heard a few weeks ago brother found a house spider on his bed,jumped off went screaming to dad to get it lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts