Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm currently working on my BSc in Animal Management at the University of Greenwich, and as part of a research project alongside my work placement this year, I have created a survey that is intended to help generate a more accurate picture of the population of captive reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates and their keepers in the UK in contrast to the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association, whose figures assume that reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates follow the same patterns as other animals (based on a national average of 1.6 animals per household.

In the future, there are plans for a more complex survey that could be conducted annually, but at the moment, this preliminary survey is meant to lay some of the groundwork, and I would like to get as many responses as I can. Please feel free to share this on other platforms if you would like as well!

Take the Survey Here!

(If I have missed something and this isn't allowed, or would be best put in a different forum, please let me know! I tried reaching out to a mod a week or two ago, but it may have been lost due to the overhaul taking place)

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Another survey..... Right as per feedback on others who have posted similar request before.

1) - Remove the need to make the personal data and other data mandatory. My age and gender plays no part in you finding out how many reptiles are kept in the UK
2) - Having to fill in all cells with zeros was not intuitive

I've completed the survey - the data on my animals is correct - my personal data is not....If this screws up your demographics then sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts