Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P reg (1997) Vauxhall Astra Merit 1.6

Good little runner. Been using it everyday with no problems, only stopped using it yesterday when I bought a new car. Sold as seen in the pictures.

Taxed until 30th April 2008
MOT'd until 2nd May 2008

109878 miles on the clock. Starts first time and is great on long journeys. Spair wheel and jack are present but it doesnt have a stereo.

£600 or offers. Collection from Glaston.

Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, anyone want it? I'm being tight and trying to sell it without having to pay ebay fees! lol It now has a cd player in it btw..

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
oh, glad u said that! sorry im not interested in the car, but im trying to sell tickets for a gig on ebay and want to add a reserve price....how the hell do i do it?!?! i cant seem to find the option!! :cussing:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, glad u said that! sorry im not interested in the car, but im trying to sell tickets for a gig on ebay and want to add a reserve price....how the hell do i do it?!?! i cant seem to find the option!! :cussing:

When you fill out the form listing your item you get to the bit where you put your starting price. There is an option there along with buy it now, starting price and reserve price. Depends though, if you have a feedback score of less than 10 I don't think you can put a reserve.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
When you fill out the form listing your item you get to the bit where you put your starting price. There is an option there along with buy it now, starting price and reserve price. Depends though, if you have a feedback score of less than 10 I don't think you can put a reserve.
thanks for that :2thumb:
my feedback is about 70 and its 100% so i shud be ok! guna luk now... ta :no1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts