Reptile Forums banner

caramel motley...female.... this IS HOT BABY

1K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  CBR1100XX 
#1 ·
check out this one.. female 2 year old. 400 grams.. her eggs are about to hatch, so will find out if shes het amel, and therefor if so she will go to my butter motley next year... mind you, or a goldust.. hmm choices

See less See more
#2 ·
that is nowhere near what it looks like in the flesh... doh.
its 10 times better than that

#4 ·
i will have hatchlings in 5/6 weeks for around 100 each...
akthiugh thats not why i started the thread,m i just wanted to show off the snake lol

#6 ·
no probs... well if you want to go on my mailing list, just email me and leave the request.. theres no obligation and i wont want any cash up front.
nrgooding@msn.com

#9 ·
lol, no probs mate.. they are well nice.

martin, you didnt say what you wanted... you better resend and say exactly what you want, otherwise i will forget dude :lol:

#11 ·
no probs dude, lol. i sent one back without actually writing anything.. doh

#12 ·
lovely looking snake, must be getting big now your feeding it on pizza

#13 ·
mmmmmm chicago town pizzas....!!! shes lovely too!!

#15 ·
too right, 2 pizzas a night for this one.. PIG :lol:

#17 ·
they are usually darker than that, my male is quite a lt darker, but hes a yearling

#23 ·
its about right, and thats 6 weeks after she has laid 19 eggs... so i will keep an eye on here incase she doubles

#26 ·
scotty said:
think my female is about 90-100 and my female about 60..they both same age though..hes alot smaller..so do you reckon if shes 300 grams that she could breed next year?
she may make it late summer 07... he will be ready no doubt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.