Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE; 1997/1998 TWIN AXLE LANDRANGER 5900 CARAVAN WITH AWNING AND MOTOR MOVER

Due to a house move I have for sale a 1997/1998 Avondale twin axle landranger 5900 caravan with awning and motor mover.

The caravan is 4 birth but can obviously accommodate more people comfortably in the awning (as we’ve done several times!)
The caravan consists of a double/triple pull out bed in the seating area and bunk beds which can be closed off with the curtain.

The caravan has everything you’d expect from a quality caravan with some added extra features such as the black out curtains, full sized shower and a full sized oven;

Blown hot air heating
Fly screens on all windows and doors
Hot/cold water
Whales water pump
Full sized show cubical with sliding door
End bathroom (separated by sliding door) with washbasin
Carver water heater
4 ring hob
thetford cassette toilet
Port to add car radio to the caravans built in speakers
Alarm system
onboard water system
Awning
Motor mover
Twin axle

The caravan has been fully serviced- with receipt!

The caravan has had a small amount of damp in the past but I can assure you that it is now bone dry- the area has been both repaired and repapered. All work was carried out by professionals and the caravan was also fully serviced. The repair cost £1246.00 and I have the paperwork to confirm this.

We're based nr Blackburn in Lancashire.
Priced to sell £3,250
For photos, further details, or to arrange a viewing please contact me by pm or on 07919813404 (Mark / Deana)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.