Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have for sale my corn snake,i bought him/her 5th april and was 6-8 weeks old.currently eating 1-2 pinkies a week.
i can sell him with the plastic viv,it is only a starter one so in the near future will need to be rehoused to a larger one.also a water bowl,2 caves and sticky temp thermometer(exo terra).i cannot sell the heat mat and thermostat im afraid.
offers welcome
portsmouth will put pics up asap

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
might just be me but s/he seems a bit big for such a young age :S maybe it's just my carolina being small lol ...would love him/her but too far away i'm afraid

free bumpo lol

·
Registered
888 Posts
might just be me but s/he seems a bit big for such a young age :S maybe it's just my carolina being small lol ...would love him/her but too far away i'm afraid

free bumpo lol
Same here. My 07's smaller than that :shock::lol2:
Another free bump :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Yeah defo not a baby when you bought it. Unless its snake-zilla i'd say that it prob an 07 as i have one similar size that was an 07. :2thumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no was def 8 weeks old when i bought it on the 5th april.from emsworth reptile shop.prob about 17 week now not sure

·
Registered
479 Posts
Definitely looks older than that to me, especially if it's eating more than 1 pinkie a week. How come you're having to sell him so soon ?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it not a case of having to but im concentrating on my beardies and id like him to go to someone who can give him more time.or her lol.
as for the age in only going what i was told when i bought him/her.i spose they could have told a porkie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts