Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOCATED IN RUNCORN

Ok well iv roughtly ran trough what i think i have, its all in used condition, not mint, but not bad either. Its all been in my shed unused for a litle while so i just need to give it a good cleaning!

What i have is:

A TF Gear bag

And TF gear open top rod holdall.

Two 12ft carp rods (the make im not sure of but there nothing brilliant, but still good rod's...)

Two reel's, again not a top make but have been great for me!

A Chubb pva paddock i think it says, really good tackle box... small and loads of well pva sleves type thing to store all you tackle in.

Inside that is a whole load of carp tackle, what i couldnt tell you, all the stuff to make up rigs, leads, boilie needles, stops, pva tape. A whole load of stuff, and i know that tackle gets exspencive when you start buying alot of the decent stuff.

There's a rig wallet.

Iv got a wooden box with three swingers inside, there the type that are a bar type thing and stiff, not them crappy string or chain ones that blow side to side with the wind!

Iv also got three bite alarms in there own case too, there make is giant.

I have found them to be really good also.

For all that to fix on iv got a black rod pod with case, it has adjustable legs , erm... the make i dont know.

There is a well sized unhooking matt, really good quality and thick padding, altough im not 100% sure if i can include this in the sale as i think it was borrowed from my brother, ill have to ask

There's a large landing net.

A set of scales which are ok.

And i think thats about it really.

Ill provide pictures, but only to serious buyers as it will mean cleaning it all, and ill happily be putting that job off for as long as i can lol.

Again ill say its deffinetly used condtion, some things like the bite alarms and swinger are really good nick, but overall saying its used i think is a fair evaluation.

As for damage the TF gear bag, on the front pocket where its lines with like a netting sleave, theres a small bit thats been chewed at by mice when it got kept in my dads garage over night last year. Theres no whole into the actuall bag, just this outside sleave bit, so it doesnt really effect the bag at all.

Im open to sencible offer's, its a relectant sale as i love carp fishing, but iv not been going for a while and to be quite honest im not planning to go anytime soon, at leaste not for more than maybe a day.

I dont plan on just giving it away for the sake of having the cash, as said i will listen to offers but im in no rush to sell it.

Thanks anyway, and i hope that answers any questions if not let me know.

Craig

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Im not having any look with the rest of my gear mate. Seems like the forums dead!

·
Registered
265 Posts
pics? rough prices etc, i need some replacement kit cos i keep losin stuff lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Bump.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts