Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I was just wondering will there be any hatchling Carpet pythons at Donny in sept and how much am I likely to pay?

Thanks Dan.

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
did you read the article in PRk about them? It was really good
They sound great, no wonder you want one!
good luck finding one!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
did you read the article in PRk about them? It was really good
They sound great, no wonder you want one!
good luck finding one!
No I have'nt read the articale, but I have heard they are great snakes to keep, But its not really for me its for my step son, he wants one after somone on here, well afew people on here recomended he get one, so I just need to find out if there in his price range.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
the problem I found is that they were only selling them in pairs at the Barking show last month, :censor: about £200 ish for normal carpets or irian jayas.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the problem I found is that they were only selling them in pairs at the Barking show last month, :censor: about £200 ish for normal carpets or irian jayas.
Hope there not all being sold in pairs at donny, he only wants one lol.

any estimated price for a single hatchling carpet???

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
You can pick them up for less than the prices being mentioned so far, it depends on the type of carpet python. I think Coastals are quite inexpensive, but do get larger. If you wanted one of those tho, I think u would be looking at less than £80. Have seenJungle Jag siblings in shops for about £95. Awesome snakes tho, I love mine to bits, very good choice if you go for it.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can pick them up for less than the prices being mentioned so far, it depends on the type of carpet python. I think Coastals are quite inexpensive, but do get larger. If you wanted one of those tho, I think u would be looking at less than £80. Have seenJungle Jag siblings in shops for about £95. Awesome snakes tho, I love mine to bits, very good choice if you go for it.
Thank you for that.

anouther quick question, what type of carpet python would you recomend, preferrably one of the smaller species?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Get an IJ, jungles are too common and coastals are too big. Bredl's pythons are nice too but can get to 8' and fairly thick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts