Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a month or so my carpet python should be big enough to go from her eco viv to a 2 foot.and was hopeing to get some ideas of any carpet owners out there.any pics of your set ups much appreciated!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
have got them for her anyways but i was thinking more along the lines of people posting pics of their set up with their carpet?..just looking for inspiration i suppose,another thing,what is a good heater with carpets?shes got a heat matt atm but plan to change to a ceramic or microclimate ahs when she moves up to the wooden viv,but i hear that although it is a all in one unit the cage gets pretty hot?

·
Registered
452 Posts
i bought a 3 sided hammock for my geckos [ which they never used] but i put it in my c. pythons viv & he loves it !
also gives another surface for him to go onto, he curls up on it in the evenings.... ahhhh :)

·
Registered
4,200 Posts

The bottom one is what my jcp is in - the top one is for my crawl cay - both are similar as both like climbing and hanging out in the branches

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Heres mine. Its bigger than you need but he loves to climb about. I upgraded to this monster from a 15"x12"x12" little viv when he was about 28 inches long.

He loved it straight away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts