Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

i have 3 cats to rehome please note the only reason iam looking for new homes is because my new born daughter is allergic to them, they are very muched loved.
they are House cats only
heres the list of them

1,kabooki is a black male born approx 2007(3 years old)
2,kai black&white male born aug 2007(3years old)
3,konker black&white male born start of sep 2008(1 and a half years old)

the cats are in spalding,lincs
please see pics of each cat
please pm me for more info
thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
hiya can I ask why they are house cats only?

thank you

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya can I ask why they are house cats only?

thank you
hi yes
they have never been out doors in there life plus they are so silly as in there more humans they would not last 5 mins out side with all the cars / lorrys about

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
Are you sure the new baby is allergic to them as a lot of new babies are snuffly while they build up their immunity to life
You could try using Petal cleanse on them as its made for asthma/allergy sufferers and has a 97% success rate

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you sure the new baby is allergic to them as a lot of new babies are snuffly while they build up their immunity to life
You could try using Petal cleanse on them as its made for asthma/allergy sufferers and has a 97% success rate
yes am sure as while my friend is looking after them the baby is fine, thats not just the reason for needing a new home for them the other one is our new landlord wont let us keep them

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone thats intrested in them i cant deliver them but could meet half way for right home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts