Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this email from another forum, thought I'd post it up on here too...

Don't know if you will be able to publish this to other members but would like to warn as many people as possible about a scam. There is a guy called Mark Machea who advertisers on the Pre Loved websight selling Stats and other equipment as if he has just stopped keeping herps. I got scammed out of £50 as he does not send out the things people buy. He also stopped ansering e mails and his phone as soon as money has been given. I have noticed from Googling his name he has done this several times in the past often advertising Herp equipment, and is also a convicted theif with a long history of crime relted to drug use. He is currently advertising with the very same advert under a different name on the same sight. His name is Mark Machae, the contact number he gave me was 0788 25 18 756, and he is based in Worcester. I would advise everyone to not send any checks etc and only pay through paypall etc even though he is very convincing on th e phone.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
cheers for that i hate people like that find him and shoot him :lol2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts