Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 0.1 100% Het Lavender Albino for sale,she is a 2010 animal and was bred by Brian Barcyck BHB Reptiles in the USA.I have the photo I,D for her,she is currently about 320gr and strike feed`s every time.I want for £550 for her,and i am not looking for any trades.If interested pls call me on 07933890464 or drop me a pm.

Thanks,
Stuart.

Attachments

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you are not seriously interested in this animal,dont bother posting on my thread.

There are 0.1 2011 het lavs on here for £545 :bash: :whistling2: ,so she is a bargain at £550.:mf_dribble:

Thanks for looking,
Stuart : victory: 07933890464.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

so why tell me I could have it for £400 ???

followed up by a foul mouth rant !!
I agreed to the price you offered,because i need the money.Then this is what you replied via private message.

houselikeazoo said:
just checked the pics, thought it was Albino .. het lavender, so I will pass on this one ..... plus these go for less than £300 FYI , thats not me trying to knock you down on price, I dont want it, its just way too dear ... just trying to help thanks good luck with the sale.

You thought it was an Albino Het Lavender :bash:?????,plus 2010 Female 100% Het Lavender Albino`s go for less than £300 for my information ???.I dont think so somehow,at the end of the day you are an idiot who hasnt got a clue about what you are talking about.That`s it plain and simple,and what i said to you was in a private message.Why did you put that on my thread ???,also why advertise someone else`s animals on my thread ??? .That is why i had your post deleted,your nothing but a timewasting p:censor:k in my opinion.Lol I was doing you a favour aswell,needless to say that wont be happening with anyone else.I have already told you,go away and waste someone else`s time.

probably because he needs the cash and even at that if he offered you it for 400 then that's a steal.

I know I shouldn't be posting on his thread because I'm not interested in the snake but seriously stop trying to ruin his sale your last post that has been removed was totally senseless and childish. you got a problem with him sort it through pm or if you want to reply to this post then same detail. don't try ruin his sale.

Dean.
Cheer`s Deano,: victory:

Your wasting your time with this idiot though,and as you said this isnt the first time he has done this.Posting on people`s thread`s when he has no intention of buying from them,happen`s quite a lot these days to be honest...:whip:..

Bump :whistling2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts