Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can pick up mate, you can paypal or bring cash with you. When you think of coming over? Iam in Alsager
Hi Martin
Thats easy enough I can pop over on Sarurday afternoon id that works for youm Ill pay cash £125,00?
Any care tips? I keep a few frogs but I mostly keep and breed insects, so any help is appreciated, If you have anything else then let me know, Always interested,
Let me know if Sat is OK and send me a postcode/address,

Thanks
R

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Martin
Thats easy enough I can pop over on Sarurday afternoon id that works for youm Ill pay cash £125,00?
Any care tips? I keep a few frogs but I mostly keep and breed insects, so any help is appreciated, If you have anything else then let me know, Always interested,
Let me know if Sat is OK and send me a postcode/address,

Thanks
R
Sat afternoon is fine mate, yes £125 for 5. If you go on youtube and put in breeding bumblee bee toads part 1, thats me and i have 5 videos on how i breed and keep them. Very easy, keep on the dry side with a light misting every few days, room temps, good ventilation, feed fruitflies, micro crickets, lesser waxworm and springtails. Will show you set ups for juvies and will show you the parents. (socially distanced ):)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sat afternoon is fine mate, yes £125 for 5. If you go on youtube and put in breeding bumblee bee toads part 1, thats me and i have 5 videos on how i breed and keep them. Very easy, keep on the dry side with a light misting every few days, room temps, good ventilation, feed fruitflies, micro crickets, lesser waxworm and springtails. Will show you set ups for juvies and will show you the parents. (socially distanced ):)
Thats great Martin I'll do all that:- and see you on Saturday at around 2:00. Let me know details of address
my e mail is [email protected].

Cheers

Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts