Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any, or know where i can get some?

preferably hatchlings/juviniles

thanks guys x

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love tokays :D we had a really sweet pair in the shop, but someone took them home to try and breed them. so hopefully i can get some babies from that, but i cant wait! i want some now!

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
There's a chance....

Around here adult tokay's (both CB and WC) are £20 or under (£19.99 being the most expensive) so i'd expect (round here) to pay £10 or less for a juvenile.

We've known people not able to give both juvenile and adult tokay's away.

We had a beautiful female we re-homed sucessfully. :) lovely looking lizards but deserving of their reputation!

·
Registered
204 Posts
If I can get the stock in, then I'll be attempting to breed Gekko Gecko, but the parents will be WC and then bred in captivity, so the babies will be CB. But I'll will let you know when It happens.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the replies

i've been in touch with the lizard wizard, and the tokay they have is on hold. anyway, i wouldnt pay £50 for him, its an awful lot for a tokay :(

I'll keep looking around and give people a shout if i find anything (once i've bought mine first!)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:eek:mg: you stole my tokay!!

haha only kidding! i wasnt too bothered, i fancied a little girl tokay anyway. i shall keep my eyeballs peeled for some more!

·
Registered
12 Posts
:) :) if you fancy getting you fingers bitten of i know of one rep shop in halesowen if you live by there they have allways got some in but i dont think he does juvys or hatchlings there mostley adult i have got 1 and my bro got bit the other day he thought it was like my beardy lol :) :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts