Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All,

I have my female cb09 spider morph for sale - current on defrosted large rat weiners - happy to sell with the Viv - just over 2ft, lighting and heat lamp - £550 for all, £500 for snake.

Unfortunately have to travel a lot now so can't give her the attention required - never bitten, doesnt mind being handled (don't do it often, other then to clean her out)

Can give pics upon request - was my first snake and will miss her loads :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Shes ~630g I believe- though truth be told I think she may be a tiny bit underweight (Sep 09) as I was feeding her every 10days upon advice, but seems it should be more regular.

I want her to go to a good home more then anything in honesty, I bought her for £450 as a baby (she was born Sep 09) - I got her March 10 - I did a quick scan for prices and £500 i think seemed reasonable

/edited weight clearly didnt mean lbs!... damn Mondays :(

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Shes ~630lb I believe- though truth be told I think she may be a tiny bit underweight (Sep 09) as I was feeding her every 10days upon advice, but seems it should be more regular.

I want her to go to a good home more then anything in honesty, I bought her for £450 as a baby (she was born Sep 09) - I got her March 10 - I did a quick scan for prices and £500 i think seemed reasonable
630lb!!!!! :gasp::gasp: Are you sure???? Not grams????

Shes a biggun'!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.