Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know if theres any breeders of Morelia located in sheffield or Just generally the Yorkshire area

...I'm gonna be after a CB10 when eggs start droppin later in the year

Thanx :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Not aware of private breeders but you won't have any problems obtaining carpets in and around the sheffield area :) there'll be plenty of ads in the classifieds as and when they become available.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
: victory:
thanxs, i know snakes an adders shop will most likely be getting some in and there trustworthly,

daft question, but do you roughly know when eggs will be droppin? is it bout May?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I believe mine hatched at the end of may in the year I bought it. But I wouldn't know for sure. There are folks on here who breed carpet pythons who could answer better for you!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Last year I had some hatch in May and June but wouldn't let them go until they were feeding well. August time really. I'd be cautious buying any 2010's before August unless someone has a mega early clutch. Wait for the Doncaster IHS show in June (there may be some 09's) or Sept. They'll be cb 2010 ones there for sure in Sept'. :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Last year I had some hatch in May and June but wouldn't let them go until they were feeding well. August time really. I'd be cautious buying any 2010's before August unless someone has a mega early clutch. Wait for the Doncaster IHS show in June (there may be some 09's) or Sept. They'll be cb 2010 ones there for sure in Sept'. :2thumb:

This is a fair point I didn't consider - although mine hatched in may I didn't buy it till august :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks i keep my eyes open on the classifieds and then even if i don't find one there, i'm sure i'll definatley land one at the donny show :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I know for a fact that tpets in leeds have tiny jungles, bredl's and a young-ish IJ. They might not be cb10 but they're def no older than cb09 and they're tiny so you can get the baby you're after. On the plus side, they're all established feeders already so you don't have to worry about it :2thumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
any feeding problems shouldn't be a worry - ive always got a few tricks up my sleeve to get 'em feedin if need be.
but thankyou so much i will look into it straight away
: victory:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know for a fact that tpets in leeds have tiny jungles, bredl's and a young-ish IJ. They might not be cb10 but they're def no older than cb09 and they're tiny so you can get the baby you're after. On the plus side, they're all established feeders already so you don't have to worry about it :2thumb:
Just keep away from the 08 Irian Jaya that T-Pets have, that one will be mine one day! :whip:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts