Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cb10 male normal het green burmese python for sale, Brian is around 10-11 foot and pounding the rats. he will take a rabbit every now and then but he's stubborn. eating shedding pooing well and very tame. we were told he's het green and after his shed his colours are different to a normal, alot lighter, but we don't have paperwork to prove it. I'm looking for £120 or swaps for female burmese pythons any age, retics, hatchling morph burmese males. only selling due to him not fitting with the breeding plans.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:

·
Registered
152 Posts
burm

: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:
hi i have a female normal burm at 9.5 ft long weight is 1.8stone and feeding pooing shedding fine she is puppy dog tame and i am after a male ll whould you be intrested in a swap also i have a 6ft female het labrynth only tiney not shure how old she is but i whould also be willing to swap her aswell there is some pics of them in my album if you want to take a look and let me nw thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi i have a female normal burm at 9.5 ft long weight is 1.8stone and feeding pooing shedding fine she is puppy dog tame and i am after a male ll whould you be intrested in a swap also i have a 6ft female het labrynth only tiney not shure how old she is but i whould also be willing to swap her aswell there is some pics of them in my album if you want to take a look and let me nw thanks
pm'd
bump!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts