Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of thought, I have decided to let my late CB12 female red blood python go, as I am now focusing on my carpet pythons and she no longer fits into my plans for my snake collection or breeding projects.

She is currently taking small/medium sized rats, and when not in shed, has never turned down any food offered to her. She has never had any issues with shedding and due to not being over fed/power fed, has never had any issues with pooping or urate retention.

She's a very nice bright red/tan/orange in colour which has brightened up since I've had her. As much as I've tried to get a good photo of her, it doesn't do justice to her colouring (photo taken a few weeks ago), and has a nice spotted dorsal pattern as can be seen in the photo.

Although she has settled down since being with us she is still quite a nervy animal and can become defensive in response to sudden movements, especially in her enclosure. That said, I've only been bitten by her once (which was my fault), and much of the defensiveness is for show only. Hopefully her new owner will be able to continue the handling process with her and settle her down even further. She will make for a fantastic display animal once she's at full size and a very rewarding animal to work with.

The price is based on advice both here on the forum and elsewhere as to what she should be worth, however this can be negotiable depending on the competency and experience of the new owner. At the end of the day, I'm in no rush to sell and am just as interested in her going to the right home as I am in what is paid for her.

Cheers,

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monday bump!

Adverts for her will be out up outside the forum this afternoon/this evening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts