Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Male feeding on small mice every 7days never missed a meal sheds in one over all nice snake pics are in my album on my profile he was breed by dwarf gaz at gazes pythons and boas he about 18inches atm min looking to swap for pair of corns and set up or a nice royal or try me can only say no

Cheers craig

·
Registered
149 Posts
Male feeding on small mice every 7days never missed a meal sheds in one over all nice snake pics are in my album on my profile he was breed by dwarf gaz at gazes pythons and boas he about 18inches atm min looking to swap for pair of corns and set up or a nice royal or try me can only say no

Cheers craig
would you have any intrest in a female jungle carpet python for your boa she is bit fiesty but ok thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi mate, I have a lovely young Royal id be willing to trade, can send pics if interested, eating, shedding and pooping all fine, nice and tame, handled regularly.

I already have a couple ot royals, looking for a boa to add to my collection.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi mate, I have a lovely young Royal id be willing to trade, can send pics if interested, eating, shedding and pooping all fine, nice and tame, handled regularly.

I already have a couple ot royals, looking for a boa to add to my collection.
Pmed you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.